Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we’ll ever find out what Tasha and Paul’s big argument was about.
She’s very, very keen to keep it under wraps

Reactions: 27
I did like Roz but Im getting the impression to remain popular or at least in the public eye she is very aware she needs to maintain some kind of friendship with Thomas. Shes joined a talent agency,which makes me question her real motives for going on the show
Her talent is what exactly? Thats bizarre 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have really gone for Laura about how she treats Arthur, but ignore that Georges is constantly having to compromise for Peggy - job, hobbies, way he speaks.

Reactions: 24
What’s happened to Laura’s lips?!
---
Missed last night. Can’t be arsed to watch. Can anyone summarise if anyone left / anything happened?
JJ is fuming with Ella because she gets drunk and chats tit. Apparently this was prompted by her stalking his ex and feeling like she wasn't pretty enough to be with JJ so she said her ex was fitter than him
Matt and Adrienne have seemingly made up/decided to be boring together
Tasha is falling for Paul despite him calling her a 'little girl' and he having toddler tantrums
Laura still thinks she can 'better' Arthur by being with him
Roz and Tom left because Roz got cold feet and wants a baby but not with Thomas
Peggy and Georges are staying because Peggy has decided she can think for herself (for now)
Erica and Jordan were there but honestly were so bored I eased them from my memory.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up but I was howling at Laura saying "I'm a hell of a woman" in a completely shakey warbly voice 🤣 OK hun!!!

Poor Thomas 😢 he's such a lovely guy and deserves to find true love and I really hope he does find it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone give me a brief recap of Jordan and Erica on the sofa last night? What was said and did they both say stay? I fell asleep and wore up to Liz Truss sobbing and Thomas looking bereft 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm so curious to know what Peggy's dad did to accrue that wealth! The house is enormous
Managed to find him on companies house very easily, he and his wife are directors of 'kent acoustics ltd' and the balance sheet does not reflect his attitude to graft!

Edited to add a visual that I found on another site for those who cba to trawl the PDFs:
1699455449640.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Managed to find him on companies house very easily, he and his wife are directors of 'kent acoustics ltd' and the balance sheet does not reflect his attitude to graft!
this is the part of Tattle that I love. To be fair, Peggy's LinkedIn looks decent to me. Some people come across a bit dim, but went to an alright university and have a good job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t feel sorry for Thomas it’s all so contrived! He has loads of digital content now which he is constantly creating. Stupid relationship with Roz and totally fake IMO.

Laura is nothing special. Arfur isn’t really either to be fair.

GeorgeS and Peggy in a relationship? My arse they are, also both in it for fame. Tasha and Paul too. Adrienne and Matt as well. Actually all of them. This is a shite season 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah I was having a search, but couldn't find him! I love that 'acoustics' is spelt wrong in the company name... hopefully it's intentional, but hilarious if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on last night's thread.
It's all the drama Mick, I just love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.