Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ranchdistressing

Honestly, Rozz was punching with Thomas. She looks like bloody Sid the Sloth and has the personality of a dish rag. He can do 1000x better.

Same with Peggy....She chose to stay, saying she's going to make her own choices, then in the preview for the next episode, she's back on the "my mom doesn't like you" bollocks. Shit or get off the pot, you dippy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 77

MaryJones1

Didn't see last nights yet but cant get over the change in Rozz when she went home. No mention of sex which is all she talked about in the apartment. It was like she had this horny apartment persona and when she went home she was like a character on Little House on the Prarie.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
I was quite shocked that experts were giving advice that if someone is drinking and lashing out at their partner it is up to their partner to affirm them every single day. JJ hadn’t said anything to make her doubt his affection, by her own admission she went searching for something and didn’t like what she saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

asdfgh77

I know we all despise JJ for what he did and he ABSOLUTELY deserves a terrible relationship. However, having someone come home and abuse you after drinking is not acceptable, if this was the other way round with another couple- people would be going mental 😳 how have they allowed this to continue?

Reactions: 54

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
These women are all the worst. The poor men who have to “be better” and keep trying to satisfy spoilt selfish bitches. Not one “expert” has called out any of them. Somehow the issues are always thrown onto the man. Georges, Arthur, Thomas and even JJ deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
These women are all the worst. The poor men who have to “be better” and keep trying to satisfy spoilt selfish bitches. Not one “expert” has called out any of them. Somehow the issues are always thrown onto the man. Georges, Arthur, Thomas and even JJ deserve better.
I totally agree, all the women have been given a free pass to be awful towards the men.

I was shocked that they seemed to think JJ should affirm Ella every day. Obviously Ella does have insecurities but it's not up to JJ to fix them. Ella needs to work on that herself.
Getting drunk and being nasty is not going to make any relationship better.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I did like Roz but Im getting the impression to remain popular or at least in the public eye she is very aware she needs to maintain some kind of friendship with Thomas. Shes joined a talent agency,which makes me question her real motives for going on the show
I never got a good feeling from Roz. She always seemed quite cold to me. Like when she first slept with him and then said she had no feelings for him after. Not normal behaviour imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Ella is wearing a brunette wig to look like JJ’s ex?? This screams of insecurity. She needs therapy not a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Shinythings

VIP Member
This makes me really sad for her. I’ve had similar happen. We both (allegedly) didn’t want the same things, then he left me for someone else who he is doing the opposite with. For me it’s fine if that’s what he wants now, good for him, but it made the entire 3 years I spent with him feel like a lie or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same. My ex before I met my Husband left me on Christmas Day for the office tart and was engaged and pregnant within 6 months. Here's the weird part though, through mutual friends I found out they got married at the venue we had briefly spoken about getting married in and called the kid the name we had planned. I firmly believe men don't leave unless they have someone else lined up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Howdy

VIP Member
I don't understand how Tasha survives working in a nursery or any working/professional environment – she is so quick to lose her rag and turn nasty. I'd hate her around my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 44