Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, another personal comparison from me. I can empathise with Roz. Before I was married I had 2 perfectly nice boyfriends, who treated me well. I slept with one of them, but when it came to the other I only dated him. I can therefore understand how it feels, to know that there is no future because I wanted to have children, and the thought of having a child with either of them turned my stomach. It's an overwhelming feeling that is very difficult to explain, as it isn't based on either looks or personality. It wasn't even their job or career. It's on an intuitive, instinctive level. When the right man came along who I wanted to marry and have children with, I literally "just knew".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There should be more investment for the experts to put together good matches, and couples who have bickered about the same issue for months after their first meeting should be told to leave. It would eliminate the whinnets like Peggy who are apparently desperately unhappy yet still remain for that sweet sweet airtime.
I’ve come to the conclusion that nowadays the ‘experts’ are encouraged to match people more for the controversies which may arise, rather than any legitimate belief that a couple are well-suited.

Reactions: 26
Roz has done the right thing breaking it off with thomas if she feels the way she does but i cant understand why they were paired in the first place as I think the chemistry was none existant from the start,they dont seem to be on the same wave length and even looks wise thomas could do way better.Roz is quite unattractive but again thats just my view .
Does JJ speak ? does he have any form of personality? Its difficult to beleive he has been successful in his career as he has the demeanor of a 15 year old boy.Ella is just awful inside and out ,I dont have much else to say about her that hasnt already been said.
I sympathise with George being landed with Peggy who only cares about the opinion of others and has no substance to her whatsoever .She is completely vapid and devoid of personality.The woman lives with her parents in her 30's which would be fine if she wasnt so dependent on them to live her life for her .I dont see how George can find that attractive at all ,especially considering how judgemental she is of him.
Tasha is a horrible little chav and Paul deserves better.His family seem really nice and I felt for him at the confrontation with his friends .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I did like Roz but Im getting the impression to remain popular or at least in the public eye she is very aware she needs to maintain some kind of friendship with Thomas. Shes joined a talent agency,which makes me question her real motives for going on the show
What does a talent agency do with these nobodies?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Gobby Laura is pitching for Expert #4 role cuz a handful of fans are feeding her ego!

No way should that ever happen. Awful awful opinionated Laura has no skills for the tole. A failed real marriage and a failed fake one. And horrid circle of pals who do not keep her grounded.
Laura as an expert 😭 absolutely not

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do the expert watch any footage back before the couples go on the sofa? because it seems bad to me they just take their word for it without seeing any footage, like with Tasha surely if they had watched how she was with his mates then they would have pulled her up on it. Instead she just glossed over it saying something like 'oh I just reacted without thinking' and the experts are like 'ok well thats something you need to work on':rolleyes:. How is that helping everyones relationships if the experts dont know whats going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm sure it's all very contro
Do the expert watch any footage back before the couples go on the sofa? because it seems bad to me they just take their word for it without seeing any footage, like with Tasha surely if they had watched how she was with his mates then they would have pulled her up on it. Instead she just glossed over it saying something like 'oh I just reacted without thinking' and the experts are like 'ok well thats something you need to work on':rolleyes:. How is that helping everyones relationships if the experts dont know whats going on?
I'm sure it's all contrived and the experts have either watched it all or been briefed by production.

Reactions: 12
is peggy just dragging this on to get famous?? i really cant see how she'll stay with georges if her mummy and daddy hate him. question is why do they hate him?? because of his "weird" online gaming? you get the impression peggy could've taken home any of the guys in the experiment and none of them would've been suitable for 1 thing or another

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Such a dull series - struggling to like anyone at this point.
Really don't see what the experts are bringing to the series ? Except Charlene's dreadfully fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laura: "I am a hell of a woman and I'm done hiding it." What's she been hiding? Can she do mad acrobatics? Speak 10 languages? Shapeshift?

Peggy is a nugget. Georges shouldn't have to prove himself and can Peggy just fecking form her own opinions! She speaks like a kid wanting mummy to approve. I adore my mum and we're very close but I'd be defensive of my man. Run Georges cos you'll be stuck in a relationship with Peggy and her parents (and that sister!). Sounds claustrophobic and grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Laura: "I am a hell of a woman and I'm done hiding it." What's she been hiding? Can she do mad acrobatics? Speak 10 languages? Shapeshift?

Peggy is a nugget. Georges shouldn't have to prove himself and can Peggy just fecking form her own opinions! She speaks like a kid wanting mummy to approve. I adore my mum and we're very close but I'd be defensive of my man. Run Georges cos you'll be stuck in a relationship with Peggy and her parents (and that sister!). Sounds claustrophobic and grim.
re laura ,I said similar to myself when she said that! Hell of a woman ?🫠😂where ? the ego on that woman is something else .She doesnt seem to have much going for her imo

Reactions: 18
is peggy just dragging this on to get famous?? i really cant see how she'll stay with georges if her mummy and daddy hate him. question is why do they hate him?? because of his "weird" online gaming? you get the impression peggy could've taken home any of the guys in the experiment and none of them would've been suitable for 1 thing or another
She definitely is, she only said stay just so she can say she stuck it out to the end and stayed true to herself (aka her mum) and blah blah blah. I’d be bleeping shocked if they’re still together now. Georges is a little witch and would probably end up as a cuck.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure it's all very contro

I'm sure it's all contrived and the experts have either watched it all or been briefed by production.
I can't find it now but I think Paul hinted that the JJ/Ella pairing was not the experts idea. I'm sure they get overridden by the producers a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
im not sure erica and b-tech jack grealish will last either, she seems to have pacified jordan a lot and stuck by him but he seems a bit cold and distant to erica.... i get he has OCD because i have it too, but if you're putting yourself out there for a TV show like this then you need to make sure you can fully take part.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.