Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title says it all and had the most votes Ty @chickenlittle367

mod edit: These types of thread title are discouraged. All - enough with the thread fighting. Don’t post if it’s just to be aggro.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, Rozz was punching with Thomas. She looks like bloody Sid the Sloth and has the personality of a dish rag. He can do 1000x better.

Same with Peggy....She chose to stay, saying she's going to make her own choices, then in the preview for the next episode, she's back on the "my mom doesn't like you" bollocks. tit or get off the pot, you dippy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I literally fell asleep last night during that. Dr Spoke had to fill me in on what happened.

Reactions: 3
Is there any couple left in to care about staying together? It's fairly easy to predict they will all split except maybe Paul and Tasha, which is universally regarded as a terrible match.

I'd love to see the viewing stats for this series compared to previous, hopefully they are a lot worse and the producers take a different tack next time round. Watching a load of people you don't like/care about argue constantly every night is boring, especially when they are arguing over the same stuff over and over again!

At least in MAFS Aus in the arguments at least developed somewhat and had fresh points, going into the final dates some of these dullards are still arguing about stuff that came up on the honeymoon! There should be more investment for the experts to put together good matches, and couples who have bickered about the same issue for months after their first meeting should be told to leave. It would eliminate the whinnets like Peggy who are apparently desperately unhappy yet still remain for that sweet sweet airtime.

Reactions: 27
This episode of MAFS has been good for at least one thing - my 9 year old daughter came downstairs (usual bedtime avoidance) whilst Peggy was giving her spiel about her mummy’s opinion last night, which gave a nice little opener to explaining that actually, that’s not normal and that when she is older my daughter needs to live her life for her, not for me.
i cannot imagine living my life being worried about letting my mum down. It’s probably due to that fact that short of doing something horrific, it just wouldn’t have been possible. I feel for Peggy, and hope that she can break the cycle if she has kids.

Reactions: 24
So Peggy had a decent job, she could have rented with friends somewhere. She went to uni so has at least been away from home for that period but has she been at home ever since then? I get that her parents' house is nice and all but didn't she want her independence? I loved it when I no longer had to say where I was going, when I'd be back and could bring my boyf(s) home and not worry about anyone hearing! 🤪

I've got last night's episode to catch up on although I'm all caught up on here.

Reactions: 21
Honestly, Rozz was punching with Thomas. She looks like bloody Sid the Sloth and has the personality of a dish rag. He can do 1000x better.

Same with Peggy....She chose to stay, saying she's going to make her own choices, then in the preview for the next episode, she's back on the "my mom doesn't like you" bollocks. tit or get off the pot, you dippy mare!
Roz at least appeared genuinely sorry when she dumped Thomas. I think their personalities just weren't compatible.

Peggy has stayed another week for fame and nothing else 🙄 I'm sick of hearing her monotonous voice saying the same things.

If Georges takes her to his family home in France she might decide she likes him for 5 minutes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These women are all the worst. The poor men who have to “be better” and keep trying to satisfy spoilt selfish witches. Not one “expert” has called out any of them. Somehow the issues are always thrown onto the man. Georges, Arthur, Thomas and even JJ deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Didn't see last nights yet but cant get over the change in Rozz when she went home. No mention of sex which is all she talked about in the apartment. It was like she had this horny apartment persona and when she went home she was like a character on Little House on the Prarie.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
These women are all the worst. The poor men who have to “be better” and keep trying to satisfy spoilt selfish witches. Not one “expert” has called out any of them. Somehow the issues are always thrown onto the man. Georges, Arthur, Thomas and even JJ deserve better.
I totally agree, all the women have been given a free pass to be awful towards the men.

I was shocked that they seemed to think JJ should affirm Ella every day. Obviously Ella does have insecurities but it's not up to JJ to fix them. Ella needs to work on that herself.
Getting drunk and being nasty is not going to make any relationship better.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
really hate to be the one to go off on a personal life story, but I experience a similar dynamic with my own mom (as Peggy does with hers) and it is utterly crippling at times. I walked away from so many potential great relationships for years and the constant anxiety of disapproval is honestly exhausting. I’m not a fan of Peggy at all but I do sometimes feel for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Roz at least appeared genuinely sorry when she dumped Thomas. I think their personalities just weren't compatible.

Peggy has stayed another week for fame and nothing else 🙄 I'm sick of hearing her monotonous voice saying the same things.

If Georges takes her to his family home in France she might decide she likes him for 5 minutes 😉
I did like Roz but Im getting the impression to remain popular or at least in the public eye she is very aware she needs to maintain some kind of friendship with Thomas. Shes joined a talent agency,which makes me question her real motives for going on the show

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I did like Roz but Im getting the impression to remain popular or at least in the public eye she is very aware she needs to maintain some kind of friendship with Thomas. Shes joined a talent agency,which makes me question her real motives for going on the show
I never got a good feeling from Roz. She always seemed quite cold to me. Like when she first slept with him and then said she had no feelings for him after. Not normal behaviour imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.