Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
big fake boobs, overinflated blow job lisp, fake bleached hair, overly tanned and made up and clothes so skimpy they are flashing nips left right and centre -
Now I can't help but be reminded of that scene in Only Fools & Horses where the blow-up dolls with the BIG FAKE BOOBS and HUGE open-mouthed lips suddenly started self-inflating in the back of the Robin Reliant. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could see from the off it was all ‘me me me’ with her. Not really anything about what she was doing for Paul but all about her. Knew it would all end up blowing up.
Tasha was my favourite at the start - how the hell did I get it so wrong? She's an absolute horror. o_O
Seriously starting to doubt my judgement on just about everything now. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_5761.jpeg

Tonight’s snack just cooling off, for 2 people or 1 if you are a greedy woman 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tasha was my favourite at the start - how the hell did I get it so wrong? She's an absolute horror. o_O
Seriously starting to doubt my judgement on just about everything now. 😊
I feel like there’s always at least one like this, you think from the beginning that they’re gonna be super nice and sweet and then after they’ve gotten settled in they show themselves up 😅

Reactions: 7
Now I can't help but be reminded of that scene in Only Fools & Horses where the blow-up dolls with the BIG FAKE BOOBS and HUGE open-mouthed lips suddenly started self-inflating in the back of the Robin Reliant. 😊
See I know everyone is very pro George but I can’t be aftervhe said Ella would be his second choice of the girls. Jyst shows he’s into plastic face and big tits

Reactions: 5
Finally made it for the first time this week. I’m one hell-of-a woman. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Peggy clearly stated to be on TV till the end because why is she now backtracking lol. Explains why she was on take me out.

Reactions: 11
See I know everyone is very pro George but I can’t be aftervhe said Ella would be his second choice of the girls. Jyst shows he’s into plastic face and big tits
They were chatting before they went on this show

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Im not pro Georges - I haven’t liked him from the beginning. I have absolutely no idea what everyone sees in him, he’s a complete tosser. Gives me the absolute creeps.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.