Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is he referring to?
A brief breakdown šŸ˜… > https://tattle.life/threads/geordie-shore-2.31604/post-18053685

ETA the clip i had seen they were talking about how hyper/rough Rox was with around their baby and Casey asks don't you like Rox? And Jake just kept going. Charlotte jokingly said something but I don't think she continued after Casey asking what their problem was. Think it's more aimed at Jake then the both of them. Unless other things were said I haven't watched the ep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do think they were harsh. Would like to see them if they were commenting about their precious alba. Kids are kids and Rox has ADHD.

Reactions: 4
I do think they were harsh. Would like to see them if they were commenting about their precious alba. Kids are kids and Rox has ADHD.
When was he diagnosed with that? I think parents of young babies are very delusional in how young children act.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet Rocks hasn't even got a diagnosis, theure just excusing tit parenting as ADHD

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thereā€™s absolutely no way Marnie is receiving messages of support like sheā€™s claimingšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think sheā€™s had so much backlash and negative comments and messages about the Charlotte thing and how horrible everyone knows Marnie is, and sheā€™s seen a few people be sympathetic towards this current Rox situation and sheā€™s running with it and trying to switch the focus from her to this, not sure itā€™s going to work as everyone already knows sheā€™s a petty spiteful witch

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Canā€™t wait until marnie cheats on that wet wipe and fucks him off

Reactions: 11
When was he diagnosed with that? I think parents of young babies are very delusional in how young children act.

Well I know for a fact adhd cannot be diagnosed until child turn 6 by any professional so she clearly making excuses anyway unless she shown prove that he been diagnosed who know

Reactions: 23
Thereā€™s no way she hasnā€™t cheated on him already, heā€™s probably one of those that would watch and get off on it the little weirdo šŸ¤¢
Definitely! What kind of man lets his wife sit on only fans on their wedding night šŸ˜³

Reactions: 17
Bet Rocks hasn't even got a diagnosis, theure just excusing tit parenting as ADHD

Canā€™t diagnosis a child until 6 anyway, as they need to see how he cope in school with all professional seeing the issues or if it just bad parenting

Reactions: 11
ā€˜Cyprus did upset me it was MY honeymoonā€™

no Marnie it wasnā€™t your honeymoon.. it was paid for by MTV to get you all to do another Geordie Shore, next time pay for your own honeymoon and you might not have to share it with other parents/kids.

She is going to try and milk this as much as she can, I had the episode on this morning and I donā€™t think anything really bad was said about Rox (unless I missed it) but sheā€™s making out like they called him really awful names?
All I saw in the episode was Casey being a witch and trying to cause drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think sheā€™s had so much backlash and negative comments and messages about the Charlotte thing and how horrible everyone knows Marnie is, and sheā€™s seen a few people be sympathetic towards this current Rox situation and sheā€™s running with it and trying to switch the focus from her to this, not sure itā€™s going to work as everyone already knows sheā€™s a petty spiteful witch
Exactly this!! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
She's seen it as a way to get people on side
---

no Marnie it wasnā€™t your honeymoon.. it was paid for by MTV to get you all to do another Geordie Shore, next time pay for your own honeymoon and you might not have to share it with other parents/kids.

She is going to try and milk this as much as she can, I had the episode on this morning and I donā€™t think anything really bad was said about Rox (unless I missed it) but sheā€™s making out like they called him really awful names?
We all know the whole wedding & honeymoon were only for the TV show
If it was their actually honeymoon they wouldn't have taken their own kids never mind anyone else's
Well possible she would have taken golden boy Rox and left Oax the forgotten child at home

Reactions: 9

This is such an important point!!
What exactly was said about Rox?? cause I donā€™t see anything other than Jake saying to Caseyā€™s face that heā€™s a bit of a nightmare which everyone knows all toddlers are.

Marnie is fully trying to manipulate the narrative by pretending something awful was said about Rox and sheā€™s even using the same language as what Charlotte used in her statement with the ā€œsomething I canā€™t seem to shakeā€. Itā€™s great way to try and garner some sympathy but anyone with half a brain can see the kind of person she really is. Itā€™s actually sad to see that two people ā€œon their honeymoonā€ were so much more focused on another couple that they ended up ruining it for themselves entirely. Even their wedding day Marnie was more focused on CharlottešŸ˜‚
I wonder whyšŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a sad little life them two have. She spent her wedding party bitching about Charlotte. She spent her wedding night on only fans and now apparently her honey moon was part of the Geordie shore show. When people say theyā€™ve sold their soul to the devil them two are the definition of it!
Also bringing her kids into it to claw back some sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jake did slightly let himself down as he shouldnā€™t have commented the way he did, which is a shame as I like Jake and think heā€™s good for Charlotte.
Marnie however made no mention of ADHD at the time of filming and failed to parent, she constantly shouted and the way she spoke to a child let alone one with additional needs was not correct. Charlottes face in episode 3 when marnie was correcting Rox said it all and she turned away with alba plus marnie and Casey bickering with each other infront of the kids. Itā€™s just not a good environment for any child.

Reactions: 23
Marnie really gives me school girl bully vibes, sheā€™s truly horrible, I really donā€™t like what she did to Sophie with the bridesmaid situation either, her smug face when she was saying it, I get the feeling she enjoys hurting peoples feelings, like it gives her some sort of power trip, awful person

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Haven't seen her stories yet as Iā€™ve only just got back on my phone but she really hasn't brought out the ADHD card has she šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. She's never made that known especially on social media. And if she did, I doubt Charlotte would have known about it as she was public enemy no.1 in Marnie's eyes for no apparent reason

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.