Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think i'll watch it TBH I think they've done GS to death now
I've just seen clips coming up on TikTok
I have just seen on Marnies latest post someones commented saying something about her slagging Sophie off but pretending to like each other
Not sure hat that's about šŸ‘€
(Had to repost the SS because I didnā€™t realise my profile picture was on the bottom of it) šŸ˜©

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don't think i'll watch it TBH I think they've done GS to death now
I've just seen clips coming up on TikTok
I have just seen on Marnies latest post someones commented saying something about her slagging Sophie off but pretending to like each other
Not sure hat that's about šŸ‘€
(Had to repost the SS because I didnā€™t realise my profile picture was on the bottom of it) šŸ˜©
I've only watched it on tik tok as well. They post the bits you only want to see anyways. I just want to see this argument. For some reason it seems Marnie was just wanting to argue with Charlotte, as soon as they entered the villa she had her back up towards her and Charlotte was all happy greeting her

Reactions: 16
I've only watched it on tik tok as well. They post the bits you only want to see anyways. I just want to see this argument. For some reason it seems Marnie was just wanting to argue with Charlotte, as soon as they entered the villa she had her back up towards her and Charlotte was all happy greeting her
Yes with what I've seen I think Marnie just wanted to have an issue with Charlotte
I think she's jealous of her
If you think on OG's Marnie was the only one with kids and Charlotte has always been the more popular one of them all
I think she's jealous and feels threatened by her
On the clip I've seen Charlotte just seems nice and kind of oblivious to the fact there's any issues with her and that's then also reiterated in the statement on instagram
---
Marnie has now removed her story

Reactions: 17
Marnie is just a bit of a loser I think and unhappy. Wants to have men fawning over her and sheā€™s stuck with wet wipe Casey.

Reactions: 31
Marnie wanted an issue before she even walked into the villa. With the whole ā€œ itā€™s been so long, I donā€™t know how itā€™ll goā€. Sheā€™s always found drama wherever sheā€™s gone

Reactions: 21
Marnie is not very likeable to say the least. No female friends hence Casey having 3 groomsmen and she has no bridesmaids. Told Sophie originally she was bridesmaid and a week before the wedding still hadnā€™t confirmed only to say to Chloe ā€œI would pick you over Sophie because she would pick Charlotte over meā€ punishing Sophie for being friends with Charlotte.
Her first dress was something ordered online and not even altered to suit her, it was way too long for her to even walk in, had to lift it every time she moved.
She seemed totally uninterested in the kids too and couldnā€™t deal with their meltdowns. Not that Casey was any better when the youngest one dived headfirst into the paddling pool and he called for marnie who was inside instead of lifting him up.
Marnie on her wedding day trying to stir tit and trying to drag Chloe in, I was pleasantly surprised how Chloe handled it and didnā€™t witch given how drunk she was

Reactions: 30
Imagine spending your wedding day sat bitching with your mates though šŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg they look so bad. Casey hasn't even ironed his shirt....
---
He needs a stylist ASAP
Heā€™s got Italian in him yet looks so pale also needs something doing with his hair itā€™s receding a lot and he hides it with his fringe also what he wears is so 2012
---
Clearly only had those kids for the gram

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Heā€™s got Italian in him yet looks so pale also needs something doing with his hair itā€™s receding a lot and he hides it with his fringe also what he wears is so 2012
---
Clearly only had those kids for the gram
He looks like he needs an urgent iron transfusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Barbados today!...can't wait for the story on how stressful the flight was "with two little ones, oaks just doesn't sleep, but we made it". Little troopers bless them, parenting their own children

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't read or posted on this thread in a while because I find the pair of them boring and dull as f***, but seeing clips of the new Geordie Shore has baffled me! Imagine spending your wedding day slagging off your friend who has one through a really rough year. I'm no fan of Charlotte, but the girl experienced her first pregnancy, her Mom have breast cancer and losing her Nan, of course she isn't going to be the most supportive friend, she's the friend who needs support!
And then to ask Charlotte why she came on a family holiday if she didn't want to clear other kids mess up? Piss off Marnie šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They both just look mingin! Only fans on your wedding night, I get it some sort of marriage of convenience but come on! Casey probably looks horrendous cause he does most of the childcare while Marnie is up showing off her bits for a fiver and getting her botox topped up every 5-10 days. What a life.

Reactions: 13
Those poor kids are going to see all this one day and need so much therapy. Imagine having a mum who is filming the one night when it should be just you and your husband and a special day, but she chose to share it with the dirty mac brigade. Absolutely tragic

Reactions: 15
And what about trying to protect the kids by hiding their faces on social media but we'll put them all over on an international TV show šŸ™ƒšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø thick.

Reactions: 19
They really are rough arenā€™t they. Imagine living that life. Those kids could go back and watch their mum in geordie shore. Iā€™d be mortified and then thereā€™s the only fans crap as well.

Reactions: 7
You know what annoys me, if a normal mum went away and left her kids for 4 weeks, theyā€™d be judged hard !!! why is it okay for marnie cos sheā€™s filming? I have 3 kids and we went away for the week as a couple and I hated every minute. Was worried sick. Was constantly waiting for my phone to ringā€¦ some people shouldnā€™t be mothers, also notice how coldy she greeted oax compared to roxā€¦ ouch

(not here to start a debate if u can go away without ur kids or not. Idc. I mean for 4 weeks.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.