Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is the same age as Rox and his nursery teacher said they can’t start investigating ADHD until their 6 🤨

Reactions: 21
My son is the same age as Rox and his nursery teacher said they can’t start investigating ADHD until their 6 🤨
same I’ve professional stating that even though my 4 years old shown trait of adhd they cannot give him official diagnosis until he 6 as they need to see how he fair in school

Reactions: 12
As much as it pains me to say it because I don’t like either Marnie or Charlotte.
I kind of agree with Marnie saying that kids playing being loud & making a mess is all part of the fun of being on holiday for a child that much is true, the adults could absolutely of cleared up when the kids were in bed,
however the problem lies in, did Marnie knowingly leave the high chair filthy when all it would of took is a wipe down?
when large groups go away with kids, communal areas need to always be tidied.
Now it seems to be about Rox’s behaviour which is just ridiculous to bring up.
You’ve gone on holiday with the Geordie shore cast for goodness sake!

Reactions: 8
When she says ‘come on Charlotte this is what life with kids is like’ no you can clean up after them! My friend has three boys and her house is spotless marine just doesn’t wanna clean.

Reactions: 20
Marnie saying on her Insta ‘well let the kids make mess’ Yeah I agree with that comment if it was just toys but it wasn’t just toys.. did you see the state of all the food on the floor near the dining table? 😮 It was disgusting!
Did Marnie & Casey clean it up? No they fucked off to bed and the food was left there until Charlotte woke up first and had no option but to clean it, there was even food all over the couch. No excuse to not clean scraps of food up once the kids have gone to bed.

Marnie is a lazy mother, she just sits back and watches the wet wipe run around after them, she wasn’t even arsed that the gate to the Villa was open.. if it wasn’t for Casey something serious could of happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
It will be a paid diagnosis, you know the kind that's been exposed on the TV for diagnosing everyone for the ££££.

Reactions: 8
When she says ‘come on Charlotte this is what life with kids is like’ no you can clean up after them! My friend has three boys and her house is spotless marine just doesn’t wanna clean.
Sorry but it’s not acceptable to leave a place in that state and go “well kids will be kids” no, you’re the parent. Clean up after them. ESPECIALLY when you’re on holiday with other people, you need to be respectful of other people. If you don’t want to do that and do things your own way, go away alone.

Marnie strikes me as one of those parents who cried ADHD instead of actually disciplining and having boundaries with their children. Just lazy (and before anyone comes for me, I know ADHD exists…)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven’t watched the ep so maybe I shouldn’t comment but I’ve just said on the Charlotte thread I’d get my back up if someone made snide comments about my toddler🫣 but of course Marnie is going to try and garner all the sympathy she can get to claw back from bitching about Charlotte constantly she’s deffo going to try and make Charlotte look bad and herself look like a victim

Reactions: 10
Since when does he have ADHD. Absolutely no way can they have got a diagnosis for him that young, even if they went private

Reactions: 22
Marnie saying on her Insta ‘well let the kids make mess’ Yeah I agree with that comment if it was just toys but it wasn’t just toys.. did you see the state of all the food on the floor near the dining table? 😮 It was disgusting!
Did Marnie & Casey clean it up? No they fucked off to bed and the food was left there until Charlotte woke up first and had no option but to clean it, there was even food all over the couch. No excuse to not clean scraps of food up once the kids have gone to bed.

Marnie is a lazy mother, she just sits back and watches the wet wipe run around after them, she wasn’t even arsed that the gate to the Villa was open.. if it wasn’t for Casey something serious could of happened.
Exactly, there's a difference between mess and filth! Scruffy cow

Reactions: 19
Casey is such a tit stirring little witch. He’s also spineless and has to get his wife to fight his battles, as there’s no reason he couldn’t confront Charlotte and Jake himself. Weak little simp, so unattractive. 🤢

Reactions: 36
He needs to be at least 6 to be diagnosed with adhd. A educational psychologist has to observe him in school. So they are full of tit
---
Casey is such a tit stirring little witch. He’s also spineless and has to get his wife to fight his battles, as there’s no reason he couldn’t confront Charlotte and Jake himself. Weak little simp, so unattractive. 🤢
He’s a right little fanny isn’t he 😂 a walking ick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So glad more people are seeing what marnie is like. She does no parenting at all. That awful thing casey does it all, the bitchy little girl. Bringing the adhd card out, absolute bullshit. She knows now that people see what a horrible bitchy dirty woman that she is. She sat stuffing her face with crisps and then left them all over the sofa and fucked off to bed. I am on charlottes side 100 percent. Marnie thought it would go in her favour and she would get sympathy, but when that didnt happen , the adhd card comes out. Difference between her and charlotte is that charlotte has grew up, is a good mam, has a good income and is happy in her relationship. Marnie is the opposite, tit mam, craves attention from men. Does only fans for money and is not happy in that shambles of a marriage. That wedding showed it. She couldnt give a duck about him, its all about her. Casey was pathetic, laughing doing his vows like a littl toddler. Hes a pussy. Hes marnies nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched the ep so maybe I shouldn’t comment but I’ve just said on the Charlotte thread I’d get my back up if someone made snide comments about my toddler🫣 but of course Marnie is going to try and garner all the sympathy she can get to claw back from bitching about Charlotte constantly she’s deffo going to try and make Charlotte look bad and herself look like a victim
I watched the episode this morning then seen Marnies Insta after so I was shocked thinking huh have I missed the bit where they was evil about him? 😂😂

Even jake says it’s just a toddler thing and Alba will probably behave like that too so they both never knew about this self diagnosed ADHD 🙄
But check out all the food Charlotte is scraping up of the floor table and couch 🙈😂

I’d be embarrassed leaving a place in that state if I was sharing with people.

Reactions: 25
As a parent of a child with actual adhd I can confirm it takes years of tests, multiple professionals inputs etc. they also cannot start the process until age 6. I find it insulting she is using a disability as ammo for her fued and to victimise herself. Shocking, even for Marnie. She’s just a scruff you see her putting empty food containers on the side and going bed when a bin is right there she is just lazy and I would complain too with a baby crawling around

Reactions: 35
You forget this is Marnie the biggest slob in the north. I’m surprised she hasn’t got herself a wheelchair because using her legs is using too much energy.
The is always having her carpets and garden cleaned and tidied because even though she and the wimpy kid do sweet FA all day they still can’t be arsed to clean so the fact she thought the magical fairies would sweep up after the chosen one is not surprising.
Plus it’s easy to throw the ADHD card when it’s really slovenly parenting and no discipline and she thinks it’ll make Charlotte and Jake look bad.

Reactions: 29
I have my own kids, I get that they can be loud and messy, however… you can’t let that cloud your respect for other people. If you’re sharing a house then you have to be clean and tidy, and not just let your children run riot. You also have to set boundaries with them, if they’re boisterous and agressive with other younger kids then that’s not ok, regardless of whether it’s the toddler age or not!
I think they’re so used to living in tit with the kids ruling the roost that they got a shock when other people called them out on it. Plus the fact that Marnie leaves that wet wipe to do all the parenting whilst she gets her ham sandwich out on OF. Now she wants sympathy so she doesn’t look like the bad person. Both of them have a lot of growing up to do to say they’re parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Marnie is a C U Next Tuesday that has never been held accountable in her life for her actions and it shows. She's an absolutely vile person because of it, and the only reason she's got away with it on the show and was accepted by the girls is because she's Sophies cousin. It's given her a massive ego and she's never been knocked down a peg or two or called out on her actions.

She's honestly a disgusting person, and she's seen a couple of people latch on to 'mean comments about her child' and has run away with it in a desperate attempt to claw back some pity, as she knows she's a tit stirrer and has been showing her true colours.

For fucks sake you're a grown woman with 2 children, own up and admit to what you said instead of blaming production. It's the same case with Vicky P blaming the producers giving her a 'bad edit' - they wouldn't be able to edit tit if you hadn't said what you said. bleeping grow up, the world is not out to get you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her and Aaron bobbed off for a shag on Geordie Shore in the bathroom when she was with Casey and he was with Talia (AKA Jodie). She’s not a nice person. She’s gone on holiday without one of her kids previously and she’s a lazy dirty git.

Reactions: 26
At the end of the day if you're in a shared space you tidy up after yourselves and your kids it's common courtesy and basic manners. At the very least acknowledge that you're going to tidy it and apologise. Idc if it'd a holiday. I can't stand inconsiderate people like Marnie and casey

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.