Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jake thought he was going on holiday with, you know, grown adults that tidy up and look after their kids. Charlotte did make a bit of an error in judgement taking them, she must know how Marnie is and what state that villa would be in, I get why she's kicking herself now. Marnie still things she's 21 in the Geordie shore house with folk cleaning up after her.

Reactions: 31
The comments on tik tok are ridiculous. "Bullying a 3 year old" get a grip lol Jakes choice of words weren't the best but at the same time it seemed like the others were getting frustrated at how they let Rox act unruly and do what he wants.

Reactions: 18
If rox has adhd why did she take him on holiday in that kind of environment? surely that would of been a terrible idea, bleeping liar that’s why!

Reactions: 27
Group holidays with kids are hard especially if you’re still working at the standard of a slovenly 21 year old like Marnie is. I get the feeling her and Wet wipe are lazy parents. I bet why Charlotte is kicking herself. What seems like a nice idea is different when you’ve not grown up at all.

Reactions: 6
Whereas I absolutely get the annoyance of someone saying something about your child - what did he actually say that was worth the drama she is now causing?
I'm surprised more people haven't called her out on the fact she says her 4 year old has ADHD when they cannot get diagnosed until they are 6 at a minimum! Why is she lying for sympathy? It's so wrong!!

Reactions: 19
In the episode she says "Casey can look after the boys while I hang out with my girls" 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t see no broom when Charlotte was scraping the food of the floor 😂😂

IMG_2488.jpeg

‘Marnie cleanest bird’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"paid".. they've never paid for anything and I don't think they do "ad's" for ADHD diagnosis

Reactions: 17
Who still refers to women as birds? Is he 15? God he really is trying so hard to appear one of the lads and not the Liberace wannabe he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The photo her father in law has posted to wish her a happy birthday 😂😂
Nipples standing on point next to her father in law how lovely

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who goes to bed and leaves crisps all over the sofa, in fact who even sits there and carries on eating like that, clean it up, it's so clatty. Yeh ok a few toys lying about fair enough but food all over place is just disgusting really. When Casey says he was up in the night doing bottles and then up again in the morning with the two boys, she really does nothing does she.

Reactions: 21
Marnie and Casey seem to be going on and on about this. Yet Charlotte is pretty silent. Given those skanks don’t even want to tidy their garden, I cannot believe they paid for someone to see their son. And it’s definitely an angle they’d milk as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.