Marnie Simpson #5 Bladdah condition, motiv8 scandals, fiance in the closet and relationship a shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what annoys me, if a normal mum went away and left her kids for 4 weeks, they’d be judged hard !!! why is it okay for marnie cos she’s filming? I have 3 kids and we went away for the week as a couple and I hated every minute. Was worried sick. Was constantly waiting for my phone to ring… some people shouldn’t be mothers, also notice how coldy she greeted oax compared to rox… ouch

(not here to start a debate if u can go away without ur kids or not. Idc. I mean for 4 weeks.)
100% and it's not the only time she's went away without them. She's been a way a few times especially since Oax was born, I mean he's just a baby really. Nice to see she is actually taking him on this family holiday though. The last time they only took Rox and left Oax at home, because apparently he doesn't know where he is so no point taking him with the rest of his family. Bizzare.

Reactions: 7
Her gushing post about being born to be a boy mom and how obsessed she is just goes to show how little time she's actually spent with them. Its like ahes just realised they uave their own personalities etc

Reactions: 8
Love how she’s been saying about there first family hoilday just the 4 of them yet Sophie is in Barbados to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All these “celebrities” going out to the islands. Sophie, Charlotte, Molly Mae, now this little grot pot. Are they all gifted trips?

Reactions: 10
Watched the new series.. the least happiest couple to get married ever, she has zero bleeping interest in him. He's like a pubescent teenage boy who doesn't know whether to kiss boys or girls yet, he literally makes my legs close together.

What sad little fuckers they all are slagging charlotte off. I'm defo no charlotte fan but at least she's likeable, genuinely happy and has a decent fella.

I give Sophie a few months with no neck Jordan, 100% he's a little essex fuckboy and she's just desperate for any fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Charlottes holiday wasn’t gifted, she paid for her whole family to go to the Maldives for Christmas

Reactions: 16
Bit late to the party watched the first ep and marnie picking the suit making remarks etc if that was casey doing that to marnie they'd be outrage I get you want him to look good but still or am I the only one 😂

Reactions: 5
The Gshore headlines brought me back to Marnie's insta and here. I don't like to comment on someone's looks often but my god what has she done to her lips on one of her stories today. I don't know if it's a filter, lipstick, or something gone seriously wrong with filler but it looks like she's been drinking blood! Also, how the hell has she got 6m followers 😳
I haven't watched the latest series but I've seen the clips here of her, Nathan and Chloe. Do they think they're still teenagers and still at school, such childish and jealous behaviour from them. I really hope the producers orchestrated it all but I doubt it.

The Gshore headlines brought me back to Marnie's insta and here. I don't like to comment on someone's looks often but my god what has she done to her lips on one of her stories today. I don't know if it's a filter, lipstick, or something gone seriously wrong with filler but it looks like she's been drinking blood! Also, how the hell has she got 6m followers 😳
I haven't watched the latest series but I've seen the clips here of her, Nathan and Chloe. Do they think they're still teenagers and still at school, such childish and jealous behaviour from them. I really hope the producers orchestrated it all but I doubt it.
She paid for loads of bots, and the rest are a hate follow I’m sure. Then there’s the perves 😂

Why does she cover the boys faces one minute but the next she shows them
Covers their faces on IG but has them on a show broadcast pretty much around the world. I've seen fish with more common sense

Reactions: 9
don’t blame Charlotte tbh Marnie is SO lazy and scruffy urgh
Tbh they both are Charlotte was constantly pissing the bed & shiting herself she even put her crappy knickers in a bag & Gary found them in the kitchen, so for her to be going on about cleaning is absolutely hilarious. All of the girls on that show were. The bedrooms after a few days into the series looked like a landfill & they all said about how much it stunk in there.

Reactions: 3
Tbh they both are Charlotte was constantly pissing the bed & shiting herself she even put her crappy knickers in a bag & Gary found them in the kitchen, so for her to be going on about cleaning is absolutely hilarious. All of the girls on that show were. The bedrooms after a few days into the series looked like a landfill & they all said about how much it stunk in there.
I think the difference here though is back when you are on about they had no kids, no responsibilities and were trying to make good tv, from what I can gather charlotte didn’t want alba in a filthy environment, I don’t blame her, she’s clearly grown up and changed a lot since those days unlike marnie who couldn’t wait to leave her kids and get pissed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the difference here though is back when you are on about they had no kids, no responsibilities and were trying to make good tv, from what I can gather charlotte didn’t want alba in a filthy environment, I don’t blame her, she’s clearly grown up and changed a lot since those days unlike marnie who couldn’t wait to leave her kids and get pissed up.
Totally, cleanliness around children is paramount but for Charlotte to have those expectations from Marnie, who she lived with and knows is a slob, she should of dropped her estimations upon arrival 🤣

Reactions: 9
There were no children back then though. My teenage bedroom was so cluttered and messy but now I’m a mum and I’ve moved out my house stays clean and spotless

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.