Geordie Shore #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie has acted like a complete fool, but I do agree with Casey in the new episode, kids will be kids in terms of mess and Jake has a rude awakening coming when Alba is older. However, doesn’t excuse them leaving broken crisps etc on the sofa.
---
Half way through the episode, Jake is a weirdo. Digging out a three year old is pathetic. Charlotte can pick them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Marnie has acted like a complete fool, but I do agree with Casey in the new episode, kids will be kids in terms of mess and Jake has a rude awakening coming when Alba is older. However, doesn’t excuse them leaving broken crisps etc on the sofa.
---
Half way through the episode, Jake is a weirdo. Digging out a three year old is pathetic. Charlotte can pick them
Is this the 3rd ep? Where have you watched it

I don't have paramount+ and I refuse to get it 😅but I'm confused with this. I read the description for this ep and it has about Charlotte and Jake not coping with the mess and then Marnie finds out Jake was saying things. So was there two arguments that one involved Jake aswell or just the one between Marnie and Charlotte? Marnie kicking off about someone saying something about her child makes more sense to leave the villa altogether and avoid the drama than supposedly leaving over a high chair 🙃.

---
They can't seriously be saying that was their honeymoon, when it was all for tv 🤦🏼‍♀️. I seen a clip on tiktok wasn't Casey standing there hearing all of the things being said why has he made it sound even more dramatic or were other things said aswell that he didn't hear? I don't think Jake deals well with being around others in confined spaces for long periods of time. I've heard Charlotte say before he has a really short fuse. No excuse coming for a child though. That definitely wasn't the environment to take him into and Charlotte knows it that's why she was crying on her podcast about everything going wrong and being guilty and regretful for the argument and taking her family on the show she loved so much alongside everything else surrounding her during filming.
20240116_234949.jpg

Reactions: 1
Marnie has put a story up, I'm yet to watch the newest episode but I'm assuming someone has said something about her child and she's not happy. Guess there's going to be more drama to come.

Reactions: 1
I like Charlotte but I kinda get bad vibes from Jake
Jake comes across quite well on Charlotte in Sunderland but that clip and the article about smashing up someone’s CCTV makes you wonder what he’s really like when not in front of a camera and Charlotte has had some questionable men before.

Reactions: 8
Preoccupied with the Marnie/Charlotte drama, who has watched the episode was Chloe's one sided beef with Charlotte mentioned or is that for next week?

As soon as they decided to take the kids on GS that house is no longer the GS house and not in a bad way but kids deserve a level of calm and deserve to live in a clean house! I think Charlotte knows that and holds Alba in high regard and is trying to be a good mum and doesn’t want to clean up after other people kids when it’s Marnie and Casey’s job to clean up after themselves and to respect other people in the house.

I think Jake was not as comfortable as he thought he was gonna be and likes things a certain way but I can’t deny I would be saying the same thing, they are lazy parents and the kids are a nightmare 😂

Also Marnie has always been lazy when cleaning the house, remember when she hid all the dishes in bin bags instead of cleaning and Vicky lost it at her

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.