Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she actually say about talia? Does anyone have a clip? Must be jealous that Aaron no longer wants her

What did she actually say about talia? Does anyone have a clip? Must be jealous that Aaron no longer wants her
Marnie invited Talia to a bbq and Talia didn’t turn up. I think the issue is more on Talias side. I highly doubt Marnie wants Aaron hes a poor excuse of a man and T is doing Marnie a favour.

Reactions: 10
Was this BBQ on Geordie OGs? I briefly remember something on there about them being at a BBQ, and if it was, lets be real they never invited each other to a BBQ and was simply done just for scripted drama

Nah I think Marnie would shag Aaron again in a heartbeat. She did that time on GS and was with Casey at the time if I remember rightly 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Marnie invited Talia to a bbq and Talia didn’t turn up. I think the issue is more on Talias side. I highly doubt Marnie wants Aaron hes a poor excuse of a man and T is doing Marnie a favour.
Casey’s also a poor excuse of a man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Casey is a lot better than Aaron. From what I’ve seen he is around for his children.
Hi Casey😂

he’a only around for his children because marnie would probably batter him if he left the house without her lol. He’s kept under lock and key, needs to be at home 24/7 to empty Marnie’s piss pot

• Haha
Hi Casey😂

he’a only around for his children because marnie would probably batter him if he left the house without her lol. He’s kept under lock and key, needs to be at home 24/7 to empty Marnie’s piss pot
I mean i’d still rather him than Aaron

Does anyone here actually think the wet wipe and the bladda bore will last? I deffo think they will break up one day and it will probably be her doing.

Does anyone here actually think the wet wipe and the bladda bore will last? I deffo think they will break up one day and it will probably be her doing.
nah they’ll last. He’s ditched his brother (and sister basically) for her and he’s not really got any friends. She’s managed to isolate him completely so even if he wanted to leave he wouldn’t be able to, she seems pretty spiteful so would use the kids against him I reckon (like the time they split up and she was posting about her and Rox against the world etc)

Reactions: 7
Definitely. Several times they fallen out, unfollowed eachother etc. Not so long ago during one of their fallouts/breakups even marnies mum unfollowed Casey’s entire family 😂
They were on a break a couple months before they announced she was pregnant with Rox

nah they’ll last. He’s ditched his brother (and sister basically) for her and he’s not really got any friends. She’s managed to isolate him completely so even if he wanted to leave he wouldn’t be able to, she seems pretty spiteful so would use the kids against him I reckon (like the time they split up and she was posting about her and Rox against the world etc)
That’s Casey’s perspective… Marnie would definitely be the one leaving

That’s Casey’s perspective… Marnie would definitely be the one leaving
But wouldn’t that mean she’d actually have to parent. I think that’s why they got back together after the last pubic falling out. She doesn’t even know Rox let alone how to look after him on her own. Plus, if they actually get married, he’ll get 50% of everything and I think she’s probably still got a bit of money from GS

Reactions: 4
Think I’ve said it before but she gives off abusive vibes. Maybe not physically but definitely mentally abusive. She seems to have isolated him from his whole family….classic abusive partner trait. Runs around after her like a lost puppy and I bet she calls all the shots.

But wouldn’t that mean she’d actually have to parent. I think that’s why they got back together after the last pubic falling out. She doesn’t even know Rox let alone how to look after him on her own. Plus, if they actually get married, he’ll get 50% of everything and I think she’s probably still got a bit of money from GS
She’d definitely find some other random to fill his shoes. Or shazza will be on babysitting duties 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’d probably advertise for a stepdad for her kids like she begs for all of her housework..‘anyone on here know of any men I can walk over who will play step dad? Let me know in the DM’s xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.