Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but A&E for an ear infection???? No wonder the nhs is on its knees 🤯

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but A&E for an ear infection???? No wonder the nhs is on its knees 🤯
She’s not in the kids a and e; shes in the out of hours docs across the road. Probably been booked an appointment by 111 and will be home after an hour

Reactions: 3
I actually think the problem with Helen & Marnie is that they are too similar. I think they have loads in common and that's where they butt heads. Hope that makes sense lol

Reactions: 11
The most embarrassing thing about taking him to a&e for an ear infection, other than actually going to a&e, is that she had to take her mum with her. She literally can’t spend a minute on her own with either child someone always has to be there with her, she definitely doesn’t know how to be a parent

Reactions: 8
The most embarrassing thing about taking him to a&e for an ear infection, other than actually going to a&e, is that she had to take her mum with her. She literally can’t spend a minute on her own with either child someone always has to be there with her, she definitely doesn’t know how to be a parent
Neither does her Mum, apparently. If I were Marnie I wouldn’t be taking parenting advice or tips from someone who fucked off and left me as a kid 😂 Marnie was absolutely dragged up and it shows.

Has anyone else watched the new episode of the reunion? Actually seeing how much of a wey blanket Casey is...bleeping hell I don't have the words for it

Has anyone else watched the new episode of the reunion? Actually seeing how much of a wey blanket Casey is...bleeping hell I don't have the words for it
Also him without the filters, he's not even good looking

Reactions: 5
“I love a gossip ha ha”. Gtf off the reunion, you’re adding nothing.

Reactions: 5
Casey is a soft tit. Practically ran away when marni was going to talk to Arron and talia. He's no man. Does anyone else think something more is goin on with oaks. Doesn't look right and his head is unusually large. I know he need a helmet but he doesn't look right poor kid. Tht will kill them two. They both look awful on gs reunion. Casey looks like a crack head and Marnie's face is puffed up so much from the fillers. Absolutely awful looking. They will be laughed at by the kids at school when they are older. Casey saying Marnie will be called a milf. Nah she will be called a mess

Reactions: 6
He is repulsive. I guarantee that him and ginger craig have sucked each other off. He is bent as a 2 bob note.

Still shocks me that they are a couple, you could imagine her with some Newcastle chav!

She looked like the penguin in batman at the reunion with that one piece thing on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is repulsive. I guarantee that him and ginger craig have sucked each other off. He is bent as a 2 bob note.

Still shocks me that they are a couple, you could imagine her with some Newcastle chav!

She looked like the penguin in batman at the reunion with that one piece thing on
Hahaha she did didn't she. Yeah he is definitely in the closet. He's Marnies witch

Reactions: 2
Marnie has always had awful dress sense - the outfit and hat she wore to the reunion was shocking. Casey gave me the ick 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ah this thread gives me life after the Aaron and Talia thread where everyone seems to think Marnie is attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.