Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunningMum

She was also 'determined to get answers for him' because he didn't sleep through at six months old...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Miffy29

VIP Member
Marnie moaning about lack of freedom with kids. I have fortnightly chemotherapy, I nearly died in February and my husband is my carer. I lost all my freedom and independence, I know which one I'd prefer 😬

• Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Why would you pay all that money though just after xmas and in the middle of a living crisis? You can watch videos on eating clean, recipes, exercises to follow etc. Just by going on Google, you tube, Pinterest, Instagram etc.and it's all free. You can go to an exercise class at your local leisure center for less than a fiver. Most parks have gym equipment (the basics) but it's somewhere to start off. These instagrammers just want your money!

Rach88

VIP Member
Sick to death of zelebs trying to profit of making people feel terrible about themselves on boxing day every fucking boxing day

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh no has she discovered that 2 under 4 is hard work and she is expected to look after them both?! My heart bleeds for her.
I hope all the mums out there who work and have to balance all of life rather than laying in your pit all day are taking note of St Marnie and all the stress she has to deal with!

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
She's just said she's getting married in two weeks. Talk about a short turn around after being away for 5 weeks. Can't wait to see who is on the guest list 👀
Imagine getting married so quick after being away just because you're getting it paid for and to fit in with the filming of ogs. They have no shame at all. First thing she does when she's back on her phone is post a pic with a link to her only fans. Now that's a woman who's in love with her fiancee isn't it. What a vile skint woman

Reactions: 14

SC1990

VIP Member
At least when Holly launched her shit workout thing, she spent several months prior, showing her followers she was regularly hitting the gym, working with trainers, gaining knowledge and earning qualifications in nutrition and training.

Marnie should be ashamed of herself for this latest grift.

Should be called the Costa plan

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Considering she’s getting married next week, she’s a right miserable, moaning fucker at the minute isnt she.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What she has done is deleted the rox and oax page and removed recent phtos so basically what she is doin is using the subscription page to let people see her kids. So using them to get the subscription money. She has no shame at all. Must be so skint to have to pump her kids out

• Wow
  • Haha

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
She's a dying out nobody and Casey has never been anybody. They are skint and absolutely desperate for cash before they lose it all.
Casey is a closet gay and Marnie is a boring cunt. Scamming dirty beasts

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Her constant ‘me me me’ posts and stories are draining. Nobody cares. She’s paid for surgery and is passing it off as a ‘healthy lifestyle’ to scam people out of money. Just another z lister doing z lister things.

• Haha