Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have said it before what an absolute embarrassment, going away from your kids for a month probably to get pissed and get a pay check when she could just start getting a normal job?
i couldn’t ever be away from my kids for that long at such a young age unless it was to do someground braking stuff like cure cancer or something 🥴 hope that her missing out on her kids lives is worth keeping that house for

Reactions: 13

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So she's now showing the kids. Well rox and back of hoax head. Make your mind up manky. Moan moan moan, she hates being back with her kids. Every video they are with Casey. She is a terrible mother Nd couldn't give a shit about those kids. Think she loved being away and having no ties. Now she is back she hates it. As for the wedding it's only happening because they are being paid or getting it for free. This past year she has completely changed. Never liked her but she is so much more insufferable. Back to her sex work on only fans aswell, two weeks before getting married. Casey is a walkover, a little bitch, he deserves all he gets. Even if she cheated he will still stay. He's obsessed with that house they are in for some reason and loves having them builders round. Jeezzzz

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiktokers_omg

I can't with Marnies posts just now. She is so disconnected and detached from reality. Posting all this weight loss stuff on Christmas day onwards! What a way to be predatory to so many people who struggle with their weight. All her comments about she was just making excuses and living an unhealthy life style. She is making out she ate mcdonalds as her 5 a day and loafed as a couch potato all day. When I've seen her for ages posting her "avo on toast" and salads and her "alkaline" water. These z listers are honestly institutionalised in their own BS. They are all about vanity and how they look and the type to complain about bloat when they are bone thin. Bore offff. Her insta reeks of oethorexia and disordered eating. Bet she's freezing, starving and moody 24/7. I'd love to buy the plan just to see what bs she's spouting bet it's a 500 calories per day, "HIIT" workout twice a day, don't eat after 7pm, drink slim tea and bore yourself to death.
Her cousin Sophie was posting nonsense aswell when she had that cold. Making that chicken noodle soup and making out that it cures viruses. Sorry hun but food doesn't cure a virus otherwise the cold would have been obliterated years ago. VAPIDDDDD

• Heart

mrsknowqiitall

I shared her story to my insta and said how obvious it was that she had edited the second pics and not to fool for her shit (I have a lot of followers I'm young so most of them are young girls to who would fall for this shit) and guess what....she blocked me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she's actually selling every inch of herself whilst her idiot boyfriend sits around all day. They won't last. I'd be surprised if they even make it to this wedding they've been talking about for years. She's literally starved herself to bring out this fad diet plan which will obviously flop and what does he do? She's bound to start resenting him soon if She's constantly trying to make money to keep them a float!
Think your being a bit harsh hes king of the vegan sweetie world 💀💀

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Marnie is one of those people who never realises that the problem is herself. When that many people in your other half’s family clearly hate you then perhaps it’s time for a little self reflection love. 😂

RunningMum

It does make me laugh that Vicky Pattison's posts at the moment are clearly aimed at what Marnie is doing. Now she isn't any better but she's clever enough (and has much better management) to know Marnie has utterly messed up here and she is obviously digging her out. All the posts about not falling for diet crap / ease into Jan etc. It still astounds me that she thought she could launch this (with still no attempt to even pretend she is currently working out!) and get away with it. People aren't jealous like she is saying, they just know she is a liar and has done it through surgery / weight loss injections. And that she is obviously desperate for money.

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Casey is insufferable, he like a child. Whenever Marnie is recording he’s in the background interrupting.
“I want people to know I’m here”

Zebsquad

On her q and a just now she got asked about Casey's family - she said she loves them all but doesn't talk to his sister at all. What about Chet and Helen, do they talk now?
I think it is just a dig at them all, especially Coral. No way they are speaking to each other. Marnie really seems like a bully. There was also a story that she said Coral hated her from day 1, but she deleted it. I think Ocean has her party this weekend and Marnie just wants attention.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
In still raging about the car seat if I'm honest. Yeah the fitness stuff is awful but imagine having that big of a following and telling people it's okay to forward face a newborn! If you choose to put your chukd at risk thats on you but DO NOT encourage others to do so.

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’ve unfollowed her this morning, how can she say about trolls when they’re all telling the truth? She’s deluded and a con artist! If anyone fails for it and pays money then they’re as dumb as she is! I don’t even think she looks good now she’s got rid of the weight, it’s made her Micheal Jackson nose more pointy!
Casey is just a cling on and needs to get a job.

• Heart

Jkop

I wonder if the falling out was actually between Coral and Marnie then and Helen & Chet just sided with Coral. Either way Marnie has definitely done this to cause drama, imagine being that unhappy in life that you try to steal a little girl’s thunder on the day of her 3rd birthday party 😳

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
My husband would be absolutely disgusted if I went on OF but I noticed Casey the wet flannel was cheering her on on Insta. Why would he want the world to see her mudflaps? Is their pick and mix company not paying the massive mortgage?
It’s the lesser of two evils for Casey - God forbid he’d have to go and get a 9-5 to support his family.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Never normally comment on this thread but it truly is sad to see she’s obviously run out of cash flow and now resorting to only fans for income. Something that will more than likely be at the detriment of her relationship and more importantly her children. I’d rather work my boring 9-5 than do something that could potentially compromise the future of my children’s lives

sunflow3r_

Trouble with Marnie is shes so thick, lazy and entitled the diet scam has completely back fired because she can’t be arsed to do the content to make it make sense or put in any effort 😂