Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Most of the comments on the most recent post are negative. Great to see that people have a bit of common sense.

Reactions: 16

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Not Casey slagging someone off for breastfeeding an older child 😵💫 he’s so vile it’s unreal. Maybe look at your own parenting before judging someone else’s. What an idiot!
Nah sorry I agree with him on this! Breastfeeding a nine year old child is just wrong on all levels 😷

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Definitely skint aren't they.

Casey wanted to be in a boy band but now just videos boys doing work on his house.

Marnie wanted to be famous and now sells massively edited dieting plans and pictures of her knees on OF. Tried to drum some engagement from her child's apparent larger head which failed so the next step will be she will return to GS 🤣 Utter losers

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
She’s having a midlife crisis. Regretting choosing the family route when we all know deep down she’s just a coked up bike. Probably fucking around in Newcastle while muggings sits at home with the kids she doesn’t give a fuck about. Slowly going back to her GS days it’s embarrassing

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Casey gets so excited when any workers come to the house. His stupid fucking laugh. Poor dream team movers have been dragged to his games room. He will have begged them to play darts and ofcourse he films it like a giddy kid while his lass will be upstairs flashing her gash for cash. She would rather do that and keep Casey moneywise so she doesn't have to look after the kids

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Why is she posting about oak tree as if he has a rare blood disorder or something? It’s colic….it’s normal. Can someone remind her that single parents who work 2 jobs can deal with it so I’m sure she can. How overdramatic is she 🤦‍♀️

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I actually didn’t understand the lazy parenting comments, but… Rox has just turned 3 and isn’t even using a potty???? I still remember myself being 3, at nursery, using the weird small toilets 😂 I definitely still had accidents in the house. I remember them saying they think the house move & new baby was a lot for him? Didn’t they move in fucking ages ago? Does he speak at all??
3 is normal for boys. There’s no need to push the issue as it can have a detrimental impact on their development but in all likelihood they don’t do much parenting. We never see them doing anything other than watching TV and posing for photos.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
why can’t we just stop as a whole commenting on anyones body? slim or bigger 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! I hate that people think it's only offensive to slag of bigger people when I find it highly offensive being naturally slim and told to eat a burger and asked if I have an eating disorder. I actually don't like the way I look but I cannot for no love or money gain any weight. Please stop with the "who would want to date/shag a skeleton" it's just as offensive as calling someone fat!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Marnie's away filming, meanwhile Casey's at home chanting 'wow, wow, wow' because he's had a heated clothes airer gifted 😂😂😂

• Haha

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
The car seat story!!! How dumb is she?! She’s almost cocky. “I know how touchy people get when it comes to car seat stuff” MAYBE BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN STRAP YOUR KIDS INTO THEIR SEATS AND THEN PUBLICIZE IT TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! Also, there’s no way Oats is OVER 20lbs! (She said he was over 9kg) He’s tiny and isn’t he like, 6-8 months old??

eta - come to think of if, why does she even need car seats?.. they don’t take the kids anywhere, or they take one (who isn’t strapped in) and leave the other 😂
Yes Marnie, people are touchy over car seat stuff because its literally your child's life you're putting at risk!

• Heart

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Marnie has completely isolated Casey, he’s seems so alone all the time.
His entire family are having another gathering… and hes sat at home. Him and Marnie seem tonlive two separate lives within the same house.
Sad… but he’s down it to himself

• Sad
The problem with Marnie's is that it's really come out of nowhere so really points to surgery. I know the other G Shore girls; Charlotte and Vicky did their DVDs and weight loss quickly. But there was a clear 'overweight photo' leaked to press, then workout photos leaked then a DVD released.

This has started from her being probably a normal size 12 a couple of months ago to prancing around in a bikini selling a weight loss plan that nobody knows if she's even followed it herself. Which she didn't. And has had surgery. She won't see why nobody believes her that it's not the plan thats lost her the weight either.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Why did Marnie wear that good fucking awful hat to clubs in GS she looked a right cunt 🤣🤣

• Haha