Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Because she documents her whole life it’s weird that she’s pretending she’s spent the last few months in the gym 🤣 she goes on how tired etc she is we wouldn’t hear the fucking end of it if she was actually exercising

Reactions: 18

ker87

Fuck me regardless of how she’s lost the weight the way her and others are banging on your think she’d cured cancer not lost a bit of timber!

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
She’s a vile person, I’m so glad she had boys, she would be a terrible influence to a daughter, she should be fucking ashamed of herself.

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Why is she desperate for a disabled child? Be very careful what you wish for!! Talia will tell you all about that 🤹‍♀️🎪

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
At least when Holly launched her shit workout thing, she spent several months prior, showing her followers she was regularly hitting the gym, working with trainers, gaining knowledge and earning qualifications in nutrition and training.
Marnie should be ashamed of herself for this latest grift.
Marnie has an extremely low IQ, but huge self confidence. It’s no surprise she thought she could pull this off and hoodwink people. Unfortunately for her people see through her scam, and she’s been called out on it and doesn’t like it. I blame her manager Craig. He should have foreseen this. Maybe he’s just milking the last of his cash cow for his 15% before she fades into obscurity. Also, they must have ZERO income, as the old January weight loss programme is celebrity grift 101, and should have been a last resort rather than thrash what’s left of her credibility with her followers.

Feel like they have proper rushed this wedding? Wonder why? They haven’t mentioned it at all and now all of a sudden scrambling to get it sorted like the wedding shoes surely you get them when you get your dress alterations.
Very clearly doing it for filming and for money like everything else she does in her life.
She’s sold her soul to the devil with social media

Reactions: 17

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Her rant is laughable 😂 she’s saying women should empower other women….yet she’s continuously posted shit about Helen and coral online. Looks like marnie herself is the ‘unhappy and unhealed’ one seeing as they don’t respond 😂 Her method of losing weight is coke and surgery. Save yourself money guys thats the secret right there!!

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’d stake my life on the fact she has shagged someone and returning to her normal life is the biggest comedown ever!

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
why can’t we just stop as a whole commenting on anyones body? slim or bigger 🤷‍♀️
We are commenting because this discussion is about her pushing weigh loss for cash that she didn't achieve realistically. We can't really have a convo about weight loss without mentioning body shapes and weight

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Why was she making out the other day like they had rushed to put together what she had done because she had so much interest but she’s had about 10 photoshoots, set up a website and a monthly plan for it. Really believable hun 🥱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I said it on here before I bet they have bitten off more than they can chew with that house especially now with 2 kids. Times must be hard if she’s resorted to OF 👀 another thing to add to the list of what rock and oats will be bullied for. Anyone else think it’s weird that rock hard sharra has liked her ‘teaser’ post for OF 🤨 she really gives off incest vibes! Even it casey hates that she’s doing it he probably doesn’t have a say because he’s a wet flannel that wouldn’t say boo to a goose. Definitely having a cry at the thought of Aaron subscribing😂

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It seems really odd to want to go back to that lifestyle if you’re married and/or have kids. Most people move on and you may look back fondly on it but not want to be getting hammered and fight for a month.
I’m nearly 40 and enjoy a glass of wine and a good book so the thought of going out to a club and getting steaming doesn’t appeal int he slightest. It’s quite sad especially if you have a very young family, but those pick and mix aren’t gonna pay the mortgage I guess 🤣