Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadja

Chatty Member
Does Casey give anyone else this massive ick?

I don't know what it is about him, he just seems like a massive pervy manchild. Makes me drier than the Sahara

• Haha
Reactions: 22

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Somethings changed hasn't it?
I used to think she was ok. I never watched Georgie S or anything, but followed her on insta and she seemed ok until recently.
They are stone broke and desperate. She’ll try anything to keep paying the mortgage. That’s why this whole weight less catastrophe has been so tone deaf, she’s out of options. Same with the sex work.

Reactions: 21

Wavylines

Chatty Member
So she did all this exercise, PT, dietitian, meal planning etc in 4 months, just after having Oats, who has suffered colic and cried everyday and night since they had him- to the point where she can’t cope anymore. Don’t see how it’s possible.

timtams

DD9272C4-0F7D-49A6-82D6-7B1E20EF7D4B.png

This pic in particular really shows that it’s just angles, pose and lighting (plus whatever lipo she had done). She is absolutely ridiculous, I still haven’t seen her do a workout except for one day where she had some unsupportive looking activewear on and pretended to workout for 1 second. Also if I lost 2.5 stone the same bikini wouldn’t fit?

I don’t like either of them but at least Charlotte Crosby promotes health and feeling better in yourself and being more for, she shows herself working out regularly, and the rings on her watch closing each day. Her before and afters will be a clear result of hard work, not surgery and posing.

• Heart

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I’m actually so proud of the people speaking out in her comments!!! ♥♥♥
Toxic diet culture can do one!!!

youngbuk

Should be illegal for people having lipo to promote fitness workouts. Her 'working on a plan' for Jan is bullshit. Surely she'd post if she was in the gym? She's been sat on her flat arse since Oax been born watching minon Casey running around. Covering up her scars with filters and big red knickers. She's always wanted surgery after her two children and now she has definitely had it 🤢 I have no problems with surgery but be honest. Casey is an arse wipe and she is the muppet master, lying to all her young fans

Reactions: 20

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
She’s losing thousands of followers over this weight loss scam. I think 2023 could be the end of her as an ‘influencer’. Unless she gets on the GS planned re-boot. Casey might even have to get an actual job. 😱
Let's hope 2023 is the end for all these influences. I hope people wake up to their scamming ways, stop gifting them days out/holidays/household items/meals out etc.. make them go out into the real world and earn their own money and pay for their own things. I can think of far more deserving people than someone who has made a name for themselves by getting finger blasted on national TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like she’s massively unhappy with her life and with Casey that’s why she’s made only fans to prove that people still find her attractive. Casey is just with her for the money he is a lazy bastard he needs to grow a pair of balls 🤣.
It’s one thing to do all the embarrassing things when she was on GS and young without kids but she has 2 kids and is still embarrassing herself and showing the world too much! The poor kids

Reactions: 19

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Not my usual thread but I have a dog called Marnie and she’s just been in season and she looses control of her bladder, anyway walking her the other night she was literally pissing while walking and I burst into fucking hysterics because the irony was too much 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Unfortunately, I fell for it. Could say I took one for the team maybe? It’s basically just a shite thrown together website which has a ‘meal plan’ which is just foods and calories next to them. A ‘weight loss tracker’ which is just a pdf with 12 weeks to make a note of your weight loss and a few videos of workouts which you’d easily find on YouTube. What a con!
I’m feeling completely self conscious at the moment about my weight and curiosity got the better of me…

• Heart
  • Sad

RunningMum

I think someone here had it right. She has high confidence but a low I.Q. Also really bad management because her manager obviously didn't explain to her the risks with doing this. Apart from the staged photos for the launch there has clearly been no evidence or journey to show herself trying to lose weight. Charlotte on the other hand is showing all her work outs and calorie burns.

Interesting also looking at companies house. Marnie's company is late filing accounts and has an active request to strike off the business/ close it down. Vegan all sorts are also over due on filing their accounts. All points to money problems !

• Wow