Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’ll bet my next pay check she cheats on drippy Casey! That woman breathes male attention and get a few drinks in her and the inner slapper comes bounding out!

Reactions: 14

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Says she would only let Dr Robert touch her face. She's now tagging a lass in Newcastle who is doing her lips. See hes tucked off away from the kids again. Said on her only fans this morning she woke up horny af and wanted to get people to help her out. Absolute slut

• Sick
  • Wow

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Those ‘reviews’ she’s posting are 100% rock hard sharra, creepy Craig and Casey on fake accounts 😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Once a slag always a slag. Wonder whether she will get good money flashing her dirty minge. Casey is a pervert and will get off on other men wanking over his missus. How embarresing that they are that skint that she has to sell her body. Poor boys are gonna get roasted when they are older. Looks like her cousin is cashing in on it too

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Her and that dirty bitch Jemma Lucy promoting each others insta and also the new video she's put up promoting her only fans are absolutely shameless. She is skint and desperate. Here's an idea David guest, get your man to get a job and help you out but that would mean watching your own kids which your clearly incapable of doing

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Even if she strapped him in properly and had a crash with him forward facing, a child's body isn't physically ready to withhold the force under the age of 4 and could lead to internal decapitation. So many people think just because its legal from 9kg its safe and that simply isn't the case.
I'm in a car seat group and a lady in there lives on Marnies estate and has tried numerous times to educate her and she just doesn't listen. I'd rather hear my child cry in the back of the car than never hear them cry again. The term "cruel to be kind" springs to mind. And as I said before, if you choose to put your child at risk that's your choice but to share that when you have such a big following is disgusting and irresponsible.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I just don’t get how influencers can turn everything so personal, not one comment is saying she looks bad or about her appearance unless to say it looks like lipo, which it does, people are just expressing what a money grabbing scumbag she is for cashing in on peoples insecurities on literal Boxing Day and ever since, so how is it jealousy and trolling? These influencer’s are just so insane and full of such an ego it’s unreal, they’re definitely skint, she’s trying literally anything to get cash, first only fans which has gone out the window 😂 now her shit diet plan, they are ridiculous

Rach88

VIP Member
She's getting absolutely rinsed in that dress video like 🤣
And rightly so ita not the same dress at all glad some people are waking up i just want to enjoy the xmas period without a influzener bragging about her fake diet/exercise plan when its all surgery and triggering people on boxing day sick of it and caseys comment 🤦 people arent jel or haters just sick of it and she wont of worked hard one bit never see her out of bloody bed 😂

Attachments

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Go away you absolute beg. Pay for the holiday yourself like the rest of us. And if you can’t afford it, you don’t go, simple.

2C95EBEB-BB43-4E91-AB4A-F92C0281E3EB.jpeg

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Omg back to where it all began. She said she didn't regret doing it as it got her to where she was now but was past that stage now. Now she is back doing it, engaged with two Children. What can she possibly bring to the show, no romance, says she ain't a radgie anymore so no fighting, is she just gonna sit and get pissed and mention her weight loss plan. This is beyond sad. No one wanted the weight loss shit so back to square one in order to keep up appearances and afford a mansion that is clearly out if their price range, she must have forgot when she got all the renovations free that she still had to pay the mortgage

• Heart

RunningMum

I don’t really know how these things work but have interest rates on mortgages gone up a lot quite suddenly over there? Here in Aus we’ve had a big jump (I’ve been on 2% fixed and when it expires the best I’ll get is 5%+, some are like 7%) which is a massive increase in payments. I won’t be selling myself on OF but I have had to be very careful with money and will need to be very thrifty. Some people over extended themselves massively because they bought when rates were low as they have been for so many years, and now they can’t afford their payments. If that’s happening over there I can imagine a massive house with all those renos and no steady income would mean they would go broke fairly quickly? Also they probably feel they have to maintain a certain image, especially with the feud with Chet and Helen who aren’t short on money at all.

Also, notice in her recent story of her “workouts” she changes outfit 3 times but her hair is exactly the same everytime, to try and give the illusion that she actually exercises.

And last thing… she posted a video about their ick, I couldn’t bring myself to watch but the only thing I was thinking is Casey is a walking talking ick all round 🤢
Oh my god totally! She completely just changed outfits and never even worked out. You can tell that by her form and what she was doing. I don't hate her at all but what is NOT ok is the lies. 'I did this and I lost 2.5 stone'. No you didn't Marnie, and what seems to be amazing is so many people have actually realised and called her out on it ! I agree with what another poster said, whilst it's clear Ola and James Jordan had a plan, at least you understand how they gained weight and crucially lost it. Plus you trust them because of what their job is and how active they are. They have had so many interviews and were on Lorraine this week. She has had none of that ! Even now STILL she isn't working out. She has NO clue and even worse management. The guy is an idiot that manages her! He's got all his female clients to post about her saying 'women support women' - it's not a sex issue. It's a bullshit issue and they are seriously scratching their heads trying to work out why the plan is being ridiculed which really is the best gift of all because she will lose ANY credibility because of this. Rant over 👍

• Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I didn't even know she had a thread- came looking after the weight loss nonsense over the last few days. Unbelievable but so predictable. As soon as she started with the 'so many of you are asking..' 🙄🙄🙄🙄