Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I read it as ‘no wonder she’s on OF as she’s a slag’… guess it was misinterpreted. Tbh I hate the word slag anyway as it’s misogynist.

I have seen her on it, would you say the same about the men too who were shagging constantly?
Do any of the boys have OF I haven’t seen any but my god if they do 🤣🤦‍♀️

p.s sorry if I offended you 💖

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

nopecandy

Its in a tiny little 'gated community' of 3 or 4 houses (same as theirs) literally off the main road of the village/town. My husbands parents live very close to them lol
Town. Deffo not a village, although some that live there seem obsessed with the idea that it is (I live pretty close too)

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
So reality has finally hit. The amount of likes she gets is disastrous. Bo one is interested anymore so she's becoming a lash technician. The fame has completely gone now. She should just fuck off now
As if she will stick to it since it actually requires hard work!! Why does she have 2 insta account?! Lifewithmarns is her other one...

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
In still raging about the car seat if I'm honest. Yeah the fitness stuff is awful but imagine having that big of a following and telling people it's okay to forward face a newborn! If you choose to put your chukd at risk thats on you but DO NOT encourage others to do so.
To be honest she seems to think you're allowed as that follower told when she could is she thick?

Rach88

VIP Member
Trying to do new thread but the winning title is far too long and it doesn't make sense if I edit or shorten it 😂

Idk88

VIP Member
She is in columbia. If you browse her Marnie simpson.com and click on only fans it says I'm hot and just landed in columbia. Wonder if it's something to do with gshore as the Brazilians love it
Hmm could do. I know the reunion series was originally meant to be filmed there before it all changed to what it was

OrcaRed

VIP Member
My son sleeps bad also but he has autism. I have always thought casey is just with her for the money he’s an absolute dosser flings a bag of sweets out no career failed musician that can’t sing probably gets cheated on by her no real job like her getting her dirty smelly gash out.
my son is 4 has autism too and sleeps terribly! he’s on melatonin and still sleeps rubbish. She’s such a whiney bitch though he’s only 6 months

Idk88

VIP Member
Making a pure guess here but looks like she's in America specifically the east coast off her story, again pure guess 😅 but the time zone fits or somewhere close to America if she isn't there

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Aww thank you, I'm sorry for ranting but it really pisses me off how these z listers moan, you're right they don't know how lucky they are! I'd give anything for my health (and a baby!)
Don’t be sorry at all for having a rant, it’s good to have a rant, I do it a lot 😀 I myself suffer from a few things but we just get in with it and appreciate the good things we have but like you say she takes it for granted and moans constantly, she seems like a really unhappy person so let her wallow in her own self pity and karma has a way of showing it’s face so maybe she should enjoy the way her life is now but she won’t until something happens to make her realise she moaned for absolutely nothing, she can have the big house the Michael Jackson face the lot but doesn’t change who she is inside

• Heart