Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
What's her stepdad doing, sitting in the room? He went with him but he's not in any of the million videos?

Reactions: 1

quinzel

VIP Member
My little one is 2 months younger than rox and is potty trained day and night. I know they're all different but just shows its do-able
My little boy was born same month as Rox and is potty trained during the day. I just feel like they are holding Rox back. From what I have seen he seems quite advanced for his age in other areas.

SC1990

VIP Member
can’t remember if it was on here or on insta but someone was on about her nails being the same in the before and after pics. someone check this out I cba I’ve had 2 hours sleep  won’t be long before I’m on insta begging for a sleep trainer for my son. 
Or insisting there's something wrong with him

Idk88

VIP Member
Just went scrolling through her profile cause I've seen her post that dress before:
June 2021, over 19months after she had Rox...

Here is actual footage of when she actually was working out with a PT quite a bit and the last time I've seen her work out. This is what you're meant to be posting Marnie not posts of you posing

lay111

I think they all have something to do with work that’s why they going away together got to be money involved

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Anyone want to hazard a guess at how much she might potentially earn in a month on onlyfans? Is it lucrative?

Nadja

Chatty Member
I'm sure I read somewhere the next 'reunion' series would be a combo of following them in their day to day, with a group holiday of them all abroad included aswell. Could be that she's going away for?

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
My friend’s kid was like that, I swear it was like torture. Soon as she started crawling she shut up 😂
But, why not just see a doctor like everyone else? Or pay to go to a local practice- surely you can Google it?

Idk88

VIP Member
Publicly saying she's going to Charlotte's baby shower and Ibiza for Chloe's birthday - yeah we'll see if she actually goes to either or puts a story up close to the events saying how gutted she is that she can't make it 🙃

Hotshot12

saying “who wants to look like a skeleton” isn’t just about marnie though is it, it’s good to be comfortable in your body no matter what weight you are but why bring the opposite down? Especially on a thread where people are going to be all different shapes and sizes, that comment wasn’t really about marnie was it. I struggle to gain weight and probably look like a “skeleton” not by choice, sure call marnie out for her shit plan and her false narrative but saying stuff like that can be harmful to others reading the thread.
It was about Marnie because it's her thread after typing her name in Google what did I find Marnie is know for liposuction surgery . Someone already commented saying she looks withdrawn in the face I'm not the only one commenting on her appearance .

Hotshot12

When Marnie gets called out so she says the lady who messaged her needs therapy 😂
No Marnie, babies, you need therapy thinking ANYONE of falling for this bullshit 😂
Cheek of her lol 🤣 can't be doing much excercise if
Has she had another nose job or is it a mixture of weight loss, drug intake and god knows what filler procedures she has been getting over the years?
Omg i see what you mean what's wrong with her nostril 😦

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Strange when both couples are Z list reality stars turned influencers, with loads of kids!
You think they would have a lot in common just based on that alone! X
Exactly! From the outside I can see stuff they have in common, so that’s a lie, nobody really knows why but that’s what she said.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Am I missing something on her mum? Is this about her having a bf abroad and leaving Marnie as a teen? The only reason I know is because I caught her on a therapy show yrs ago!😆 what about her father?
He died he was an alcoholic. Think that's how he died