Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I got married on a Tuesday and it was one of the cheapest days so I think remembering way back that Mon-Thurs are cheap and then Fri-Sun are the most expensive.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I have an autistic friend whose special subject is celebrity gossip 😂 it’s some sort of 10 year anniversary special they’re doing in South Africa
Putting it under spoilers just incase it’s true but this is about the All Star series and the potential winner.

I thought it had already been recorded and Joe Swash has won? If that’s the case Marine wouldn’t be flying out for something that’s been pre-recorded.

Sazza25

VIP Member
View attachment 1795554
Aka I cba to parent so can someone do it for me for a #ad #gift x
It's called being a baby Marnie🙄honestly

I can’t with this sleep thing, some kids just don’t sleep well marnie! no amount of money is going to force him to sleep! she’s such a twat did she expect them to both sleep through and just have a perfect routine, maybe having them more frequently would help?🤣
Quite! My son is 5 and a pretty bad sleeper though tbf he does have autism, he's a kid can't help it x

User3005

Her recently story asking for cot recommendations - just google is yourself and buy one you grabby cow

irla10

Sophie’s mum and rock hard sharra are the definition of mutton :sick: you can tell that jigsaw face marnie will be the same. Also agree that it’s history repeating itself - rough as fuck sharra pissed off and left marnie and you can already see that marnie pisses off and leaves her kids constantly. Away for a month filming then as soon as she’s back her priorities are botox and shopping? Those kids will grow up fucked thanks to her. Pussy flap Casey doesn’t have the balls to call her out on her shocking behaviour so it will continue until she drops him for the next mug. The marriage won’t last, it’s all for cameras and money seeing as they’re clearly desperate for it and are seemingly struggling to keep up with their lifestyles due to being z-listers. Sad little lives they have!
How are Sophie and Marnie related and is it Material or paternal?