Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
These bikni pics are getting more fake stand to the side breath out stand to the side tense stomach 😂 wheres the in-between pictures you don't go bloated to skinny .
Have u seen that couple off strictly is it James and olar? They have exactly same pics floating about pair of them stood there backs archesd and breathing out to make stomach bloat up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

hausofmauslv

I have never seen an Insta account(s) be used so much to purely thank and promote businesses for free stuff. Do they pay for anything?!
Nope. & you would think with all the free stuff they get, they would be able to actually buy their own stuff.

Nadja

Chatty Member
Looking forward to the wedding. Lots of awkwardness while Craig runs around in the background desperate to disguise Marnie hating life and Casey’s terminal lazyitis. Chet and Helen being Chet and Helen with Ocean rampaging while the rest of Casey’s family spend the day with plastered on smiles.
Helen 1000% will not be invited lmao

Hotshot12

If you buy the plan your basically copying the women she's watching I'm confused . She has got way more hate then I thought . Can we do anything to stop this like sue her take her to court I feel sorry for all women that we have to look like this way to be happy .

Nadja

Chatty Member
Yet another weight loss post. Changed the wording again to try and get punters this is pure desperation of a skint slag . Casey is a stay at home dad. Marnie gets her minge out for cash in only fans and is now taking advantage of people with this scam. Although not the first time as she has been to court for fraud in her younger years. She absolutely loves herself. She's got a face like putty and a nose like mj. She isn't what she thinks she is. She is a has been slag. How about trying to be a mother Marnie. It's so sad how hoax is treat . When rocks was born it's all she went on about. Photos etc and now she doesn't even show hoax as he must not be as astethically pleasing as she thought rox was. I have mentioned it before there is obviously a problem somewhere as his head is unusually large nd he needed a cap but it doesn't look make him any less worthy of her time
She's been to court for fraud???

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Wish this smelly tramp and her servant boy would stop pretending to live in the town next to the one they actually live in

its getting a bit embarrassing now , they like to pretend to live here rather than where they just spent 1mil on a house
Servant boy lol 😂🤣

• Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly doesn’t fall out with her for this. She fell out with Chloe and Gary for similar. She feels very passionately about not using their platforms for this kind of thing as someone who has recovered from an eating disorder herself
Thought the same wonder did holly comment on her posts

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
i work for a brand (don’t want to give too much away) but it is beauty supplies which you need to be trained in to carry out (not lashes) and we’ve had multiple DMs from her agent/agency saying she’s offering discounts on her paid ads to promote our products.
The agent must be as stupid as her because if she even looked at the page properly she’d know that Marnie isn’t qualified to promote anything we sell. Her agents must just message everyone begging for paid ads 😂😂
Yeah I think they do. She will promote anything and have anything for free, good that you work for a company that actually has standards. This woman is so far down on the list of z listers now that she is panicking and will literally do anything. Their whole house has been done for free, it's the stupid companies that do the work that will lose out on money because marnie and him are absolute nobodies, it will soon hit home that they are living out of their means

paddington123

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her video with the green bikini 😂😂😂😂 wtf has she had implants in her stomach? Lol how long did she say this took her to loose weight 💩

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
He is repulsive. I guarantee that him and ginger craig have sucked each other off. He is bent as a 2 bob note.

Still shocks me that they are a couple, you could imagine her with some Newcastle chav!

She looked like the penguin in batman at the reunion with that one piece thing on
Hahaha she did didn't she. Yeah he is definitely in the closet. He's Marnies bitch