Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
She had edited all of the comments on insta when I looked yesterday so there were only about 10-20 and all saying what a brilliant idea. I presume anyone saying otherwise would be blocked.
These echo chambers they live in are scary with no one allowed to deviate from what a fabulous idea it is.

Reactions: 2

Idk88

VIP Member
Hasn’t she made the pics of her kids for subscribers only? Did I read that right?? People who pay to see pics of complete strangers children need to be on the register. And shame on the parents who expose their kids to that kind of shit for a bit of cash.
Has she? Christ are that desperate for cash they'll do that? Using their children for money now. Have either her or Casey posted the boys since? 🤔

• Angry

paddington123

Chatty Member
Marnies nose gets worse everytime I see it has she had another nose job 😂😂😂

The most embarrassing thing about taking him to a&e for an ear infection, other than actually going to a&e, is that she had to take her mum with her. She literally can’t spend a minute on her own with either child someone always has to be there with her, she definitely doesn’t know how to be a parent
Has marnie ever been to the park with rox? Has he ever been to a park?

Last edited:

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
**Random pics from Google and not the best BUT,
Surely you have to be in the same position, standing / sitting the same for a before and after!!!

I honestly don't think this should be allowed to be sold!!!! It's an absolute disgrace !!! We can all stand like she is with our backs slightly arched, pushing belly out, looking like a sloth!!

I'm actually howling at the pictures I've used now I've looked back. It was just for quickness🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
But wouldn’t that mean she’d actually have to parent. I think that’s why they got back together after the last pubic falling out. She doesn’t even know Rox let alone how to look after him on her own. Plus, if they actually get married, he’ll get 50% of everything and I think she’s probably still got a bit of money from GS
She’d definitely find some other random to fill his shoes. Or shazza will be on babysitting duties 🤣

Babysnark

She has isolated him from his own family I think for 2 reasons, she is so insecure and Chet and Helen seem to have a huge friendship group, which also consists of a lot of beautiful women and 2: I reckon they have called her out on her shit and she don’t like it.
I feel for him, whilst she is eagle spread on only fans for a fiver, he’s left to look after the two children. She doesn’t even seem interested in her boys!
Oh wow is her only fans that explicit? 😱

Reactions: 1

paddington123

Chatty Member
The second she starts an insta story that tongue slobbers right out 😭

Sam faiers popped up on my explore page today and her son looks like an older version of Rox! So cute
It’s disgusting 🤢 why does she do that 🤢🤢🤢 another day out at Costa for rox no play parks today again 😂😂😂😂😂

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Shit only just seen this it was on her stories bare with I’ll social blade it

Edit just seen someone shared it, it is 💯 aimed at Marnie
Ooo have you got any screenshots? I don't have SM unfortunately :confused: I knew she'd be mad at Marnie doing this!

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
It’s like Helen & Chet - they’re all boring as fuck but apparently fell out because they have nothing in common like ermmm you can all sit and talk about how boring you all are??? Lol
I read on Helen and Chet's thread that they fell out because they were all on a night out, drinking, Helen had a revealing top on and Casey was zooming in on her boobs, saying "WOW" 🤣🤣

• Haha

irla10

I’m new here. I searched about her youngest son to see him (why some have said he isn’t good enough in her eyes) and I came across an article about him having a skull disorder. Not many photos of him though. He’s just a baby from the looks of date of article. The skull disorder is why you guys think she doesn’t want to show him? Is the disorder visible?