Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunningMum

On her q and a just now she got asked about Casey's family - she said she loves them all but doesn't talk to his sister at all. What about Chet and Helen, do they talk now?

montyc

Think I’ve been slacking a bit, totally missed oax having an operation!!! I didn’t even know he was unwell!!

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I’m new here. I searched about her youngest son to see him (why some have said he isn’t good enough in her eyes) and I came across an article about him having a skull disorder. Not many photos of him though. He’s just a baby from the looks of date of article. The skull disorder is why you guys think she doesn’t want to show him? Is the disorder visible?
I also can’t remember what he looks like does anyone have any screenshots

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Pay for it YOURSELF, don’t expect some freebie company to come and decorate the front of your house, your stairs and your Xmas tree because you’re too lazy/ broke/ entitled to do it yourself!

3743622E-C482-48F9-A776-F0EB1F5E2E19.jpeg

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Does anyone here actually think the wet wipe and the bladda bore will last? I deffo think they will break up one day and it will probably be her doing.

Idk88

VIP Member
Was this BBQ on Geordie OGs? I briefly remember something on there about them being at a BBQ, and if it was, lets be real they never invited each other to a BBQ and was simply done just for scripted drama

Mlw9

Is this part of Marnie's plan or something completely different Casey?? Scam artists!!!!

Got to be aimed at Our Marns 🤣🤣 I really hope she just pulls this plan and stops all embarrassment for herself the mug
looks like a child has typed that😂