Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yeah It’s been a nice break not seeing her slobbery tongue and whinging and moaning on her stories everyday 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Apparently marnie and casey are getting married next month and it'll be shown on next season of gs dunno how true that is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It was posted a couple of weeks ago that they'll marry but now has come out it'll be filmed for Geordie Shore

They couldn’t even handle their wedding not being a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder who'll make the cut she's banged on for yonks how she wants a 'small wedding' but mtv will have control really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Marnie's away filming, meanwhile Casey's at home chanting 'wow, wow, wow' because he's had a heated clothes airer gifted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am pretty surprised they are actually getting married. They cancelled the last wedding due to ‘Covid restrictions’ or more likely they broke up as they both did not seem bothered about the rules at the time.
They are such odd ducks, Marnie stuck in a swirl of delusional thinking that only fans will save them from having to sell the house and Casey, because, well he is so pointless. Obviously a match made in heaven.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her on an advert for Celebroty most haunted 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's probably really old and already aired but my god does she turn anything down???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How lovely has it been this last few weeks without her constantly shoving her tit diet down peoples throats 😂

Reactions: 12
She's just said she's getting married in two weeks. Talk about a short turn around after being away for 5 weeks. Can't wait to see who is on the guest list 👀

Reactions: 6
She's just said she's getting married in two weeks. Talk about a short turn around after being away for 5 weeks. Can't wait to see who is on the guest list 👀
Imagine getting married so quick after being away just because you're getting it paid for and to fit in with the filming of ogs. They have no shame at all. First thing she does when she's back on her phone is post a pic with a link to her only fans. Now that's a woman who's in love with her fiancee isn't it. What a vile skint woman

Reactions: 14
Omg yeah It’s been a nice break not seeing her slobbery tongue and whinging and moaning on her stories everyday 🤣🤣🤣
That tongue 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 it makes me cringe Everytime she licks her lips or sticks her tongue out why?????? It’s horrible!!!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she contacted about the kids if she’s only just got her phone back? I’m sorry I couldn’t not know how my babies where for 5/6 weeks would make me feel physically sick

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.