Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a chance MTV will be doing a second season of All Star Shore which has contestants from Georde/Jersey/Acapulco shore take part. Chloe, Bethan and James did it last year but Chloe left early after her dad died. I'm sure they filmed it around this time last year, so maybe she is doing that.

Reactions: 3
There is a chance MTV will be doing a second season of All Star Shore which has contestants from Georde/Jersey/Acapulco shore take part. Chloe, Bethan and James did it last year but Chloe left early after her dad died. I'm sure they filmed it around this time last year, so maybe she is doing that.
As someone from newcastle, It's bleeping tit. We don't watch it pure embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
As someone from newcastle, It's bleeping tit. We don't watch it pure embarrassment.
I’ll second that-imagen the rest of the country thinking everyone from Newcastle is like them ( most of them probs don’t even come from Newcastle)

I’ll second that-imagen the rest of the country thinking everyone from Newcastle is like them ( most of them probs don’t even come from Newcastle)
A lot are from Sunderland where I'm from and South Shields where manie is actually from. Her and Sophie aren't Geordies they are referred to as sand dancers and south shields is closer to Sunderland. It's an awful show. Didn't Charlotte do I'm a celeb Australia so it could be that. If that's the case wonder how much she will get paid as her Marnie's motiv8 is doing terrible, she is getting between 7 and 10 likes on all her posts and I'm not even lying. What's this new friendship with the dirty stinker jemma Lucy. I think she is getting tips from her for only fans as it's the only way the slag can make money. As for leaving her boys, they won't care or miss her as she's never present with them anyway. Always filming for her only fans and getting her face filled. Hoax first ever trip out was to Dr Robert official. What a mother she is , she's a horrible crappy human being and Casey is getting all he deserves, stay at home single dad of two. Letting his lass get her fanny out for other men and then bleeping off for a month and her excuse is it's work, if they didn't buy that tit mansion they wouldn't need to live like they are. Marnie having to flash the gash for cash and duck off abroad for pennies, it's all about showing off for them. Would rather live a normal life then struggle like they are to keep up appearances . Them poor kids when they get older are going to be tortured having a mam like her, it's not like she shagged on tele and got her bits out before she had the kids and then said it was down to her to youth, she has continued the behaviour even after having kids

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is in columbia. If you browse her Marnie simpson.com and click on only fans it says I'm hot and just landed in columbia. Wonder if it's something to do with gshore as the Brazilians love it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is in columbia. If you browse her Marnie simpson.com and click on only fans it says I'm hot and just landed in columbia. Wonder if it's something to do with gshore as the Brazilians love it
Probably columbias finest ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm could do. I know the reunion series was originally meant to be filmed there before it all changed to what it was

Reactions: 1
Hmm could do. I know the reunion series was originally meant to be filmed there before it all changed to what it was
I haven't seen any of the other cast over there. It would possibly be the tit ones like James and Bethan . Might give their insta a look if I can be arsed
---

Probably columbias finest ❄
She loves a bit of that and ketm hence the pissing herself from ket bladder. Classy lady

Shes lieing about not showing kids on socials for months. Seen them on a week or so ago the older one was saying let's go to Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen marnie isn’t going to show rocks and oatcakes anymore I’m thinking it’s because oatcakes isn’t as pretty as she likes 🤷🏼‍♀️ oops I said it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen marnie isn’t going to show rocks and oatcakes anymore I’m thinking it’s because oatcakes isn’t as pretty as she likes 🤷🏼‍♀️ oops I said it 😂😂😂
Exactly this. This is the reason. She showed rocks off constantly. Couldn't get enough of it and now because hoax isn't what she expected she's not showing him

Exactly this. This is the reason. She showed rocks off constantly. Couldn't get enough of it and now because hoax isn't what she expected she's not showing him
I really do believe this is true it’s so sad she should treat both her kids the same why show rox for how long then decide oh oatcakes isn’t that cute let’s take them both off 😂 idiot.

Is anyone surprised that she’s ashamed of her own kid because she considers him to be less attractive? She’s so narcissistic that she places looks above all other qualities, so what chance do these kids have? The irony is that she isn’t even attractive herself 😂😭😂

Now she has the cheek to show Kate Winslet saying she keeps her kids of Instagram and says she agrees and doesn't do it. She's only just stopped after three years because hoax isn't good enough. Silly cow

Reactions: 4
I’m new here. I searched about her youngest son to see him (why some have said he isn’t good enough in her eyes) and I came across an article about him having a skull disorder. Not many photos of him though. He’s just a baby from the looks of date of article. The skull disorder is why you guys think she doesn’t want to show him? Is the disorder visible?

Reactions: 1
I’m new here. I searched about her youngest son to see him (why some have said he isn’t good enough in her eyes) and I came across an article about him having a skull disorder. Not many photos of him though. He’s just a baby from the looks of date of article. The skull disorder is why you guys think she doesn’t want to show him? Is the disorder visible?
I also can’t remember what he looks like does anyone have any screenshots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.