Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta say. Since she’s been back .. she’s a mess, something doesn’t seem right.
Wonder if she fucked around and now feels guilty or … I dunno but she’s not herself that’s for sure.

Reactions: 9
I’d stake my life on the fact she has shagged someone and returning to her normal life is the biggest comedown ever!

Reactions: 17
So she's now showing the kids. Well rox and back of hoax head. Make your mind up manky. Moan moan moan, she hates being back with her kids. Every video they are with Casey. She is a terrible mother Nd couldn't give a tit about those kids. Think she loved being away and having no ties. Now she is back she hates it. As for the wedding it's only happening because they are being paid or getting it for free. This past year she has completely changed. Never liked her but she is so much more insufferable. Back to her sex work on only fans aswell, two weeks before getting married. Casey is a walkover, a little witch, he deserves all he gets. Even if she cheated he will still stay. He's obsessed with that house they are in for some reason and loves having them builders round. Jeezzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems the fitness scam cheque came through. With filming the show she's just done and now filming Geordie shore and whatever she's getting from her OF she'll have money in her bank account now not having to rely on the scam plan anymore. 5 weeks away and she's treated herself to a pamper day with her mum and buying herself a designer bag... I'd like to think she got something for her boys as well but doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seems the fitness scam cheque came through. With filming the show she's just done and now filming Geordie shore and whatever she's getting from her OF she'll have money in her bank account now not having to rely on the scam plan anymore. 5 weeks away and she's treated herself to a pamper day with her mum and buying herself a designer bag... I'd like to think she got something for her boys as well but doubt it

Bags probably snide like her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See she's been to get her far mangled again. Nice paid fo bag all for getting her flaps out for the pervs. Omg Casey trying to sing and putting his all into it, I was cringing so hard. He can't sing at all. He is terrible but he thinks he's amazing. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think after being away from your kids for a month you’d take them out or spend time with them. Nope, not Marnie! Just moaning non stop since being home. The only time she leaves the house is to see dr Robert or for a Costa. Them poor children💔

Reactions: 13
He has his own faults but those boys are so lucky they have Casey. Marnie is turning more into her mother everyday, up and leaving them for weeks on end. Only thinking of herself the whole time even on return. Will the boys grow up with abandonment issues like her?

Reactions: 23
He has his own faults but those boys are so lucky they have Casey. Marnie is turning more into her mother everyday, up and leaving them for weeks on end. Only thinking of herself the whole time even on return. Will the boys grow up with abandonment issues like her?
Absolutely. This is a perfect example of someone becoming a parent before working on their trauma and now pushing the same life they lived onto their kids. Instead of breaking the cycle and making a safe healthy environment for her boys, Marnie has decided she’s perfect and above help. If she had took the time to self reflect and get some therapy those boys might have had a chance, but now they have the responsibility of either continuing the cycle of these issues through generations or breaking them for the next.

I used to quite like marnie, seen a different side to her recently - that side being, lazy cheap bleep!

• Haha
You’d think after being away from your kids for a month you’d take them out or spend time with them. Nope, not Marnie! Just moaning non stop since being home. The only time she leaves the house is to see dr Robert or for a Costa. Them poor children💔
Looks like she saw this comment, as now she wants everyone to know shes doing something with Rox this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I missing something on her mum? Is this about her having a bf abroad and leaving Marnie as a teen? The only reason I know is because I caught her on a therapy show yrs ago!😆 what about her father?

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something on her mum? Is this about her having a bf abroad and leaving Marnie as a teen? The only reason I know is because I caught her on a therapy show yrs ago!😆 what about her father?
He died he was an alcoholic. Think that's how he died

Reactions: 1
Omg rock hard sharra has went and got Botox Nd hair extensions. Woman's in her 60s surely. See where Marnie gets it from can't you. Rough as duck the both of them. When someone compared her to David guest that pic was so accurate, same surgery the lot. Find it funny how Marnie and Sophie didn't look alike at the beginning of Geordie shore yet now they share the same doctor and look so alike. Sophie's mam uses him too and rock hard sharra, they are all trying to look alike. It's quite sad actually

Reactions: 7
Omg rock hard sharra has went and got Botox Nd hair extensions. Woman's in her 60s surely. See where Marnie gets it from can't you. Rough as duck the both of them. When someone compared her to David guest that pic was so accurate, same surgery the lot. Find it funny how Marnie and Sophie didn't look alike at the beginning of Geordie shore yet now they share the same doctor and look so alike. Sophie's mam uses him too and rock hard sharra, they are all trying to look alike. It's quite sad actually
What is Sophie’s mums IG? I’ve never seen her!

Reactions: 2
If anyone’s interested it’s all kicking off over on Aaron’s thread. Hes going to be telling some home truths at 8 o’clock about talia so stay tuned Wonder if Marnie will get a mention 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sophie’s mum and rock hard sharra are the definition of mutton :sick: you can tell that jigsaw face marnie will be the same. Also agree that it’s history repeating itself - rough as duck sharra pissed off and left marnie and you can already see that marnie pisses off and leaves her kids constantly. Away for a month filming then as soon as she’s back her priorities are botox and shopping? Those kids will grow up fucked thanks to her. Pussy flap Casey doesn’t have the balls to call her out on her shocking behaviour so it will continue until she drops him for the next mug. The marriage won’t last, it’s all for cameras and money seeing as they’re clearly desperate for it and are seemingly struggling to keep up with their lifestyles due to being z-listers. Sad little lives they have!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.