Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here. I searched about her youngest son to see him (why some have said he isn’t good enough in her eyes) and I came across an article about him having a skull disorder. Not many photos of him though. He’s just a baby from the looks of date of article. The skull disorder is why you guys think she doesn’t want to show him? Is the disorder visible?
Yeah he has a very large head but nothing that looks medical if I'm honest. Just looks like a normal baby with a bit of a big head. She was obsessed with how rox looked and shared him at every opportunity, constantly mentioning how good looking he was and since the other was born she has never ever said that and is reluctant to share him. He's just an ordinary baby, doesnt look like anything is majorly wrong . R had to wear a helmet but Marnie stopped him from wearing it cos he didn't like it so obviously not as bad as she was making out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was also 'determined to get answers for him' because he didn't sleep through at six months old...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I also can’t remember what he looks like does anyone have any screenshots
I think he looks a lot like Helen and Chet's son. Really round faced as bad as that sounds. Strangely enough, I reckon H+C's new baby will have a look of Rox to her because she has a thin face even as a newborn.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow. They obviously both need the penny’s.
It’s a bit sad really, both have children and are of an age they should have moved on.

Reactions: 11
Omg back to where it all began. She said she didn't regret doing it as it got her to where she was now but was past that stage now. Now she is back doing it, engaged with two Children. What can she possibly bring to the show, no romance, says she ain't a radgie anymore so no fighting, is she just gonna sit and get pissed and mention her weight loss plan. This is beyond sad. No one wanted the weight loss tit so back to square one in order to keep up appearances and afford a mansion that is clearly out if their price range, she must have forgot when she got all the renovations free that she still had to pay the mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have said it before what an absolute embarrassment, going away from your kids for a month probably to get pissed and get a pay check when she could just start getting a normal job?
i couldn’t ever be away from my kids for that long at such a young age unless it was to do someground braking stuff like cure cancer or something 🥴 hope that her missing out on her kids lives is worth keeping that house for

Reactions: 13
I’ll bet my next pay check she cheats on drippy Casey! That woman breathes male attention and get a few drinks in her and the inner slapper comes bounding out!

Reactions: 14
I’ll bet my next pay check she cheats on drippy Casey! That woman breathes male attention and get a few drinks in her and the inner slapper comes bounding out!
I think the same but she will do it off camera. That wet wipe wouldn't mind anyway, he would probably get off at the thought of someone else shagging her. He does it on only fans. The boy is a doormat. Never thought he was a looker , but this past year he looks awful, single dad life isn't treating him well. She's out getting her face filled weekly and he looks bleeping haggard

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.