Marnie Simpson #4 Michael Jackson and the Johnson 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks bleeping horrendous. Shagging about abroad must have really taken it out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did she go to film?? She’s a rough cow ain’t she, why bother having the kids if you wanted to carry on life as normal?

Reactions: 4
I’d like to think she had the sense to stop showing her kids as she’s now doing sex work. Yet I fear it’s because she thinks Oats isn’t much of a looker (or as ‘beautiful’ as Rocks.)

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the not showing of the boys is for social media only? They get married next week, which will be filmed, you'd want your children to be part of the lead up to it all. How are they going to go around that? Blur them out and not have them involved? We'll find out if it's really to protect their safety or not

Reactions: 2
Her moaning and jet leg has made her forget she doesn't show the kids now... plus I was not prepared to see how much Rox has grown in the past few months of them not showing him 😅

Reactions: 2
Considering she’s getting married next week, she’s a right miserable, moaning fucker at the minute isnt she.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Casey feeding the kids whilst she moans about being up at 7:30am. Diving straight back into motherhood isn’t she 🤣🤣
---
Considering she’s getting married next week, she’s a right miserable, moaning fucker at the minute isnt she.
This 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instead of being happy for your kids that it's snowing, and actually going outside with them and enjoy the weather. Instead she is moaning all the time and just getting her hair done. What a shameless "mother ".

Reactions: 11
Casey must get so confused with her. Didn’t she make a big deal of not showing the kids online and he hasn’t posted them at all lately and the minute she’s back, shes filming them and posting it to her story… she makes no sense 😂.

Reactions: 4
Happy to get Rock’s full face in, and only Oats from the back. I notice she was okay with Oats from the side and when he turned to face her, she panned the camera away ASAP. Oats does look like a little Eskimo baby, cute in his own way, but definitely not up to Marnie’s aesthetic standard.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So looks like they're going to be filming the kids for Geordie Shore. No point in not posting them on socials if you're still going to be filming them for TV. Obviously getting paid to do so

Reactions: 6
Something seems off with Marnie. I think she’s got a personality disorder like histrionic or something like that. Or at least some traits of it .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.