Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will they cope wearing a mask all the time in Dubai she can’t even wear one round a supermarket 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
How will they cope wearing a mask all the time in Dubai she can’t even wear one round a supermarket 🤔😂
She’s got her ‘exempt card’ and sunflower lanyard fresh off eBay

In quotes because obviously you can’t actually get one on ebay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard that the local racetrack got shut down for a day for the geordies to go film there and then they never turned up. Maybe Casey looked at someone wrong and his treat to go drive fast cars was cancelled

Reactions: 2
I’m sure marnie cheated on casey at some point (or points knowing her lol) does anyone have any articles on this??

Reactions: 1
I’m sure marnie cheated on casey at some point (or points knowing her lol) does anyone have any articles on this??
Hmm not sure if Marnies cheated on him (to public knowledge!) but there was that time Casey was caught using a dating app behind her back 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There was a time on Geordie shore when her and Aaron were in the bathroom at the same time and he came out with his pants on the wrong way, nothing confirmed or denied though!

Reactions: 4
There was a time on Geordie shore when her and Aaron were in the bathroom at the same time and he came out with his pants on the wrong way, nothing confirmed or denied though!
I remember this! there was definitely something going on!

Absolute bike she has had some men nearly all cast of towie and all cast of geordie shore and the rest…

Reactions: 7
Nice undeclared ad for DeLonghi coffee machines today. Obviously they forgot the amazing 'gifted' Swan kettle, toaster and coffee machine that they were gushing about on their stories about 2 days ago...

Reactions: 6
Pregnancy obviously not a good enough reason for Marnie to consider wearing her seatbelt in the car.... 🙄

Reactions: 11
Still in disbelief that she has to flee the country for Christmas because she’s is such a witch that she has isolated all of Cher’s family. Probably what she deserves to be honest. Sad little existence that she has isn’t it. Missing a big family Xmas over what I can only assume is her jealousy. I may be wrong but comes across like that. Casey is such a melt literally does whatever she says. Can see it all ending badly for them when he finally gets some balls and stands up to her

Reactions: 16
Still in disbelief that she has to flee the country for Christmas because she’s is such a witch that she has isolated all of Cher’s family. Probably what she deserves to be honest. Sad little existence that she has isn’t it. Missing a big family Xmas over what I can only assume is her jealousy. I may be wrong but comes across like that. Casey is such a melt literally does whatever she says. Can see it all ending badly for them when he finally gets some balls and stands up to her
He will never grow a pair, she will find someone with more money and leave and he will cry forever I reckon

Reactions: 12
I know they only live 200 yards from Costa but could you be arsed to listen to the car beeping cause you haven’t put on your seatbelt?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.