Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know exactly what your going through as I 2 just had miscarriage just out of hospital last nite. My 2nd one 😭.. its so hard when ones not giving a tit or still smoking (women outside hospital big bumps ready to drop and they in dressing gowns puffing away) etc and you minding your self and them boom its over.
I’m so sorry this happened to you! It’s really infuriating and upsetting, so I totally understand.

Also, Marnie who was doing IG promo for a booze company a few weeks ago and refuses to wear a seatbelt. What a bleeping knob.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:Marnie and helens had a barney. No Xmas for Casey,he must be Barmey

Reactions: 13
You’re not alone in thinking this. I’ve recently miscarried too, I would’ve been 15 weeks this week and can’t help but have ugly, horrible thoughts.. why does Marnie get this baby and I don’t?! Makes no sense to me x
Sending you both all the love. Been through it myself and I still can’t find the words to say when people speak about it. Marnie doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have the family people dream about ❤❤❤

• Heart
That’s not just having them done up wrong…they’re not covering his arms at all?!? Actually infuriating these children are having another baby.

Reactions: 4
God forbid they ever got in an accident 😔
My son HATES getting in his car seat, it’s a fight everytime but I persevere despite how long this fight can go on for, as his safety comes first

That’s shocking not having the kids strapped in properly especially when they do ads for car seats why would these companies even gift them car seats with it being used correctly! I’ll never understand why all this insta people get all the gifts and free stuff.

Reactions: 10
I know exactly what your going through as I 2 just had miscarriage just out of hospital last nite. My 2nd one 😭.. its so hard when ones not giving a tit or still smoking (women outside hospital big bumps ready to drop and they in dressing gowns puffing away) etc and you minding your self and them boom its over.
I'm so sorry hope you've got all the love and support round you ❤

Reactions: 1
Shock marnie is talking into the camera about her boring life while casey drives her about like the taxi he is :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How irresponsible! They should be ashamed not buckling Rox in correctly. My 3yr old tries to pull her arms out and goes mad that she cant because her straps are pulled in correctly. There is no excuse for it. Marnie is definitely immature and spoiled.

Reactions: 2
She sickens me her focus next year is getting her hair dyed and boobs done. Not the fact she will have a newborn child and we have people on here who would give anything to have children. She is a prick

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is Casey serious with his video about not giving friends freebies when his whole house interior and car and clothes and kids clothes are begged for and taken for free? What a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Might be reaching here but I wonder is Sophie has fell out with Marnie. Marines friend lowis was there with her the other day and now with Sophie in London. You would have thought they would all be together or s Sophie visit marniewhen she is in london

Reactions: 3
Is Casey serious with his video about not giving friends freebies when his whole house interior and car and clothes and kids clothes are begged for and taken for free? What a dick
I cringed at how delayed he was at the start, no wonder his music career didn’t go anywhere if he can’t even bop his head to a song, let alone sing it 😂

Reactions: 8
I cringed at how delayed he was at the start, no wonder his music career didn’t go anywhere if he can’t even bop his head to a song, let alone sing it 😂
Now now no need to be rude ;) he was 1/8th of one of the best selling bands of our time stereo kicks ;)

• Haha
Now now no need to be rude ;) he was 1/8th of one of the best selling bands of our time stereo kicks ;)
And then he joined that other band who were quite popular and immediately they went downhill and broke up when he joined so he became a seller of sweets and ket bladders piss emptier. Some boy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Marnie know anything about pregnancy? Loads of coffee, runny egg like none of that is ok…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.