Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell marnie that going to costa isn’t a personality trait. She is BORING AS duck. They both are 😴

Reactions: 15
Wonder if they get away for Xmas. Imagine if they end up stuck here and with none of caseys family because of Marnie

Reactions: 1
Genuine question.. Casey is an x factor reject, and then left another band..What does he actually do?

Reactions: 3
Genuine question.. Casey is an x factor reject, and then left another band..What does he actually do?
He sells sweets.

I wonder if they are jabbed, they seem like deniers, going to be fun trying to get anywhere with no jabs at the minute. I wonder if other countries will accept no mask wearing cause marnie gets dry lips

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He sells sweets.

I wonder if they are jabbed, they seem like deniers, going to be fun trying to get anywhere with no jabs at the minute. I wonder if other countries will accept no mask wearing cause marnie gets dry lips
Why are we giving this guy a platform

Reactions: 7
I love the fact Marnie made sure they had a home gym, that was the only place he left the house to go when Chet first moved down. She was like nopeeee if you want the gym you better be in my proximity lol. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having my other half in my space 24/7, she’s so co-dependent it’s unhealthy.

Reactions: 15
I love the fact Marnie made sure they had a home gym, that was the only place he left the house to go when Chet first moved down. She was like nopeeee if you want the gym you better be in my proximity lol. I couldn’t think of anything worse than having my other half in my space 24/7, she’s so co-dependent it’s unhealthy.
I feel like she actually adopted Casey as her new maternal/paternal figure in her life…. Perhaps to fill the gap of her absent parents growing up. She’s dependant like an infant to their parents

Reactions: 11
I feel like she actually adopted Casey as her new maternal/paternal figure in her life…. Perhaps to fill the gap of her absent parents growing up. She’s dependant like an infant to their parents
Yeah but if that was the case wouldn’t she be more maternal with her own child? They dump Rox off every weekend, she doesn’t even do the basics for him just films him while Casey does things like breakfast, lunch etc. most people with childhood trauma or abandonment issues usually then overcompensate with their kids but the only person she’s needy with is him, he can’t do anything without her…

Reactions: 5
Yeah but if that was the case wouldn’t she be more maternal with her own child? They dump Rox off every weekend, she doesn’t even do the basics for him just films him while Casey does things like breakfast, lunch etc. most people with childhood trauma or abandonment issues usually then overcompensate with their kids but the only person she’s needy with is him, he can’t do anything without her…
No because I don’t think she cares. She’s the child in her opinion, she’s the one who needs looking after, she’s the one who’s the priority and everyone else just comes second.

Reactions: 10
This may make me sound like a monster, but I’ve just had a miscarriage and I would’ve been about as far along as Marnie. She TRULY doesn’t deserve another child as she hardly even bothers with the one she’s got. What a bleeping awful human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He sells sweets.

I've just came back from Dubai and can safely say no mask wearing due to her dry lips will nottttt be accepted 🤣 I don't think they'll know what to do with Rox if they go just the three of them either

Reactions: 4
This may make me sound like a monster, but I’ve just had a miscarriage and I would’ve been about as far along as Marnie. She TRULY doesn’t deserve another child as she hardly even bothers with the one she’s got. What a bleeping awful human.

You’re not alone in thinking this. I’ve recently miscarried too, I would’ve been 15 weeks this week and can’t help but have ugly, horrible thoughts.. why does Marnie get this baby and I don’t?! Makes no sense to me x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’re not alone in thinking this. I’ve recently miscarried too, I would’ve been 15 weeks this week and can’t help but have ugly, horrible thoughts.. why does Marnie get this baby and I don’t?! Makes no sense to me x
I’m so sorry! Xx

• Heart
Omg yes makes sense. Her mum (rock hard sharra 😂) left her for a man when she was still a kid. I don’t think she had a father figure about so that’s probably why she is so childish now. Weird that her mum makes out to be her best mate now…she literally up and left her own daughter for dick lol. its like a pattern of tit mums….

Reactions: 8
I know exactly what your going through as I 2 just had miscarriage just out of hospital last nite. My 2nd one 😭.. its so hard when ones not giving a tit or still smoking (women outside hospital big bumps ready to drop and they in dressing gowns puffing away) etc and you minding your self and them boom its over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they know the gender of their baby now. Looks like they were back at that baby scan clinic place yesterday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.