Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the sound of Coral! She seems to stand her ground and doesn't get too involved in the divide

Reactions: 7
Does Marnie ever have Rox ? And when she does it’s Casey doing all the work if he’s not with her mum he’s at the other grandparents. It’s like she can’t be bothered with her own kid but yet having another one lol.

Reactions: 13
I feel like Rox is happier when he’s at the grandparents. Seems to smile/talk more in corals stories and doesn’t always have that bloody dummy in his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can Marnie spill the beans so we can pick a side. We all think Marnie is the evil one now so she should give us context 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t help but think marnie is the issue. Look at how she acted that time she kicked casey out (again) posting stupid indirects on Instagram. She’s doing the same now. Hope chet/Helen/coral are smarter than casey and don’t give into her childish ways. She will only do the same in 6 months time lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t help but think marnie is the issue. Look at how she acted that time she kicked casey out (again) posting stupid indirects on Instagram. She’s doing the same now. Hope chet/Helen/coral are smarter than casey and don’t give into her childish ways. She will only do the same in 6 months time lol
Did anyone know she had kicked Casey out before? I didn't realise until I read their recent interview that they had split briefly at the start of this year?!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone know she had kicked Casey out before? I didn't realise until I read their recent interview that they had split briefly at the start of this year?!
Ofcourse we did, she put stuff all over Instagram 😩 can’t help herself, we definitely spoke about it on here

Reactions: 7
They’ve definitely split up more than once! She always makes a big thing of it on insta like the drama queen she is

Reactions: 3
Why is she bragging about having a 999 credit score 😂 she gets enough money that I’d be worried if she had a crap score 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so confused haven't they just all made up 🤣 sad that there's children in the middle of this pettiness that marnies pouring out

Reactions: 5
Everyone marnie has blocked so has Casey 2.
when are Casey's balls going drop 😆 he's so under the thumb

Reactions: 10
I do feel for the family….seems like casey has introduced a very toxic person into their lives with dating marnie. I have followed them all for a long time, the brothers were always very close before she came on the scene. I don’t see casey much with the extended family like I do with chet/helen. Marnie probably doesn’t want him being away from her for more than 5 mins so he won’t be at her beck and call while she lazes about in bed barking orders at him.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.