Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she’s pregnant. Just waiting for the reveal now, thought it might come today but maybe not yet 👀 her last picture she looks like she has a bump and her face looks even more swollen than normal. There’s also a couple comments under her recent post about her being pregnant, if she isn’t surely she might have addressed that already?

Reactions: 7
She will be
I’m convinced she’s pregnant. Just waiting for the reveal now, thought it might come today but maybe not yet 👀 her last picture she looks like she has a bump and her face looks even more swollen than normal. There’s also a couple comments under her recent post about her being pregnant, if she isn’t surely she might have addressed that already?
She will be waiting for a magazine deal before she reveals. It’s all about the money for her. I agree she is pregnant. She’s under same management as goodger so they will drag it out

Reactions: 4
She will be

She will be waiting for a magazine deal before she reveals. It’s all about the money for her. I agree she is pregnant. She’s under same management as goodger so they will drag it out
Or she’s probably waiting for it to be aired on geordie OGs as their filming that atm

Or she’s probably waiting for it to be aired on geordie OGs as their filming that atm
Yeah possibly that too . I think last time the two co insided. Magazine and start of geordie ogs. Imagine getting pregnant to stay what she would call relevant and make a storyline for ogs. It’s sharra I feel for she will now have two kids. The lazy witch was in bed at 12 today on Mother’s Day and said she had already been up. Doubt that at all. She just sits on her flat arse all day . No life for kids that. She is so lazy she put a picture up of Rox slavering. I mean come on she can edit her own pics like magic why not edit that one. And that pic was also put up a day after helens. She is so jealous of Helen. She is a better mother and I think she is way more attractive and a much better figure. I mean they have both had loads of work done to their faces but you can see marnie is the type who needs to be centre of attention at any cost. Even having another baby for example !!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah possibly that too . I think last time the two co insided. Magazine and start of geordie ogs. Imagine getting pregnant to stay what she would call relevant and make a storyline for ogs. It’s sharra I feel for she will now have two kids. The lazy witch was in bed at 12 today on Mother’s Day and said she had already been up. Doubt that at all. She just sits on her flat arse all day . No life for kids that. She is so lazy she put a picture up of Rox slavering. I mean come on she can edit her own pics like magic why not edit that one. And that pic was also put up a day after helens. She is so jealous of Helen. She is a better mother and I think she is way more attractive and a much better figure. I mean they have both had loads of work done to their faces but you can see marnie is the type who needs to be centre of attention at any cost. Even having another baby for example !!!
I agree with everything you’ve said! She is lazy, the most she does is documented for the gram!

She’s really lucky that geordie shore came up with the concept of the “OGs”
She’s got nothing going for her outside of that show!

She’s really lucky that geordie shore came up with the concept of the “OGs”
She’s got nothing going for her outside of that show!
It fascinates me that people are bothered about what her and the original Geordie Shore lot are doing enough for a TV show 😳

Reactions: 10
It fascinates me that people are bothered about what her and the original Geordie Shore lot are doing enough for a TV show 😳
I have watched some of it, mainly when Sophie was on it as I actually really like her. Can’t abide Holly and her fake lisp she does so i usually skip when she’s on! it shocks me how depressing Garys life has become 🤣 Emma is so dull, even for a side character 🤣

Reactions: 13
It is isn’t it and she is either constantly sitting on the sofa or in the car yet she thinks she is mother of the year and so important and gorgeous and in reality she isn’t any of those just a has been slag hanging on by a thread

Reactions: 3
I’m not gonna lie I really hope they don’t have another one anytime soon as Rox really needs some attention and time... it’s one thing for a child to develop a little slower than others but to have two parents who are literally just like dumb and dumber when it comes to milestones and development for a child and then they just think they can palm him off into nursery or her “mam’s” for the engagement and interaction he needs is despicable. She doesn’t even try, just sits there slapping her lips together and rubbing her face talking tit and Casey thinks doing bath, breakfast etc and letting Rox push his cars up and down is parenting, so sad. As much as Helen and Chet have got on my nerves they are definitely way more hands on it seems and allow ocean to develop by exploring and communicating with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Com
I’m not gonna lie I really hope they don’t have another one anytime soon as Rox really needs some attention and time... it’s one thing for a child to develop a little slower than others but to have two parents who are literally just like dumb and dumber when it comes to milestones and development for a child and then they just think they can palm him off into nursery or her “mam’s” for the engagement and interaction he needs is despicable. She doesn’t even try, just sits there slapping her lips together and rubbing her face talking tit and Casey thinks doing bath, breakfast etc and letting Rox push his cars up and down is parenting, so sad. As much as Helen and Chet have got on my nerves they are definitely way more hands on it seems and allow ocean to develop by exploring and communicating with her.
Compmetely agree they have not got a clue what proper parenting is hence why Rox seems delayed. He is put with a car and a dummy and she sits and promotes absolute tit. I hope she isn’t either as they can’t look after the one they have. If it was any normal person social services would be involved. They think they are untouchable to everything. They haven’t followed the rules of COVID either. Marnie says she hates having to stay in but that’s a lie she would happily stay in and let Casey empty her piss and cook her food and attempt to look after their child. I feel the same about Helen they annoy me somwtimes but they are better parents than them two. I just don’t get why she doesn’t just disappear and be a mother and let Casey have his sweet company. She is so desperate to sell absolute tit and post pictures for attention. I get the feeling she will never be happy the way she moans about everything and god help if her and Casey have another argument she will do what she did last time and hold Rox starrrrrr against him and then realise after a day that she can’t do it alone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think social services would be involved at all as that’s very extreme. Although they may both be lazy as duck the child is at no serious risk of harm or death we would hope.

That being said he shouldn’t have another child as you can see her heart is not in it. Some people are not made for parenthood and that’s fine. But she needs to suck it up and be a hands on mother to rox before having anymore as kids are a full time commitment which she doesn’t seem to have grasped.

Reactions: 19
It’s so sad that Marnies had the opportunity to give Rox the start in life that some parents would dream of. Mum ‘works’ from home and even then it’s not very time consuming, Dad works for himself and can be around a lot, a grandparent on hand to provide child care as and when they need it and they’ve evidently got a bit of money. Yet they haven’t used their privilege to give Rox the best start they can :(

Reactions: 14
Might be reading too much into it but in one of her latest stories her and Casey are filming in those bubble type igloo things with all pink balloons around ... could she be that far gone to know she’s having a girl? 👀

Might be reading too much into it but in one of her latest stories her and Casey are filming in those bubble type igloo things with all pink balloons around ... could she be that far gone to know she’s having a girl? 👀
That’s what I thought

Reactions: 2
Never mind... I saw the video on her page and apparently it’s for Mother’s Day 🤣
I wouldn’t put it past it being a decoy. Why would you be dressed up in a tracksuit for your Mother’s Day meal on tv? Oh wait this is Marnie we’re talking about, there’s probably a tub of piss next to poor Casey bless him.

Reactions: 10
Never mind... I saw the video on her page and apparently it’s for Mother’s Day 🤣
Why do the boxes spell out Marnie and not Mummy like its from Rox... maybe its a mothers day/ gender reveal you never know!

Reactions: 2
Why why why why why does rox always have a dummy constantly hanging out of his gob. PLEASE TAKE IT OUT LET THE BOY TALK. He looks ridiculous with it constantly plugged in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.