Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m impressed at Rox counting so young! Is that normal? *inadequate-feeling mother of an 18-month old*
You let your kid watch tv all day and he can recite what he hears on baby tv! My kids are older and I don’t remember anyone ever asking me what age they could count to 10 from

Reactions: 7
Wow his counting Is amazing 😱
My oldest will be 2 next month watch me teach her to count all day now today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He goes to nursery. I didn’t know that so I’m guessing they may teach him there too... (makes me feel slightly better) my child also doesn’t really watch anything other than Alvin and the chipmunks and Soul #obsessed lol

Reactions: 4
I was impressed hearing him say the numbers but he isn’t counting - he will have no understanding of what numbers mean. I’m not trying to sound negative - I genuinely found it impressive - but there’s a difference between reciting a sequence of numbers and having a grasp of numbers, amounts, one to one correspondence etc. I highly doubt they teach him to count at nursery. It wouldn’t be a priority for a child of his age.

Don’t beat yourselves up mamas of children who can’t do that... they’re all different and develop at different rates.

Reactions: 14
My babies 18 months, goes to nursery and we don’t have any counting either. Don’t feel bad Mama’s, were ok, they all go at their own pace.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me if Marnie decided to try parent, had no idea how, saw counting songs on tv and decided to keep counting to ten with him.

Reactions: 2
‘I feel like everyone is gonna ask where this lipstick is from because it’s just so nice’...the stories are that filtered, it’s probably bright pink in reality 😂😂

Poor Casey, he keeps paying her compliments and she doesn’t even acknowledge it and carries on eye bleeping herself 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah I not
‘I feel like everyone is gonna ask where this lipstick is from because it’s just so nice’...the stories are that filtered, it’s probably bright pink in reality 😂😂

Poor Casey, he keeps paying her compliments and she doesn’t even acknowledge it and carries on eye bleeping herself 🙄
Yeah I noticed that it’s all about her isn’t it. She just comes across as such a witch who loves herself so much. I’ve said it before caseys ex is absolutely stunning. Marnie is nothing compared to her and even then if he isn’t all about looks she seems to have a horrible personality. Constantly moaning and no sense of humour at all

Reactions: 2
Yeah I not

Yeah I noticed that it’s all about her isn’t it. She just comes across as such a witch who loves herself so much. I’ve said it before caseys ex is absolutely stunning. Marnie is nothing compared to her and even then if he isn’t all about looks she seems to have a horrible personality. Constantly moaning and no sense of humour at all
Who is Casey’s ex?👀 need to have a nosey now😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
How’s she allowed a “support bubble” with that Craig, her mother, annnnnnd Helen and Chet? Indoors as well? Are they just excluded from the rules cos I’m honestly baffled 🙄 surely having drinks isn’t “work” just cos there’s a camera there

Reactions: 6
Wants a Tango ice blast machine but can’t say why? Hmmmm gender reveal maybe? As they are blue and pink

Reactions: 14
Wants a Tango ice blast machine but can’t say why? Hmmmm gender reveal maybe? As they are blue and pink
Just what I thought but I assume they can’t say as it’s for a party they are having and it will be allowed cause a camera man will be there for more geordie shite no one cares about

Reactions: 9
I thought the same about the tango ice blast machine. I also think she must like the speculation. Why can’t she just google it herself or find a local company herself instead of trying to ask insta for a free one? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.