Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of suspicion she’s pregnant. Weird it was meant to be about Mother’s Day but there was no sign of Rox?

Reactions: 6
She’s had a really hard few days she is so tired . Filming for a show and also planning a wedding and having a one year old. What an ungrateful plastic cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had a really hard few days she is so tired . Filming for a show and also planning a wedding and having a one year old. What an ungrateful plastic cow
Don’t forget she’s also in the middle of selling her mansion guysssssss

Reactions: 4
Oh
Don’t forget she’s also in the middle of selling her mansion guysssssss
yeah forgot about that one haha. Such a hard hard life and she has a bladdaaaaa condition and we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. Yawn

Reactions: 6
3 quarters of a million not bad for her house though, apart from you’d have to redecorate the whole ugly thing

Reactions: 3
3 quarters of a million not bad for her house though, apart from you’d have to redecorate the whole ugly thing
I’m assuming it’s got quite a big garden? Just never seen Rox in it playing, ever.

Rox standing on those stairs unattended though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m assuming it’s got quite a big garden? Just never seen Rox in it playing, ever.

Okay that’s weird now thinking about it I’m sure I’ve never seen Rox in the garden either

Reactions: 3

It’s not that big, small compared to what other people around here have got. I’d love the fake grass though. He probably doesn’t go out there as no tv to watch

Reactions: 7
He’ll be in the garden this week now guys she’ll be thankful for the suggestion 😎😎 Garden toys pending

Oh ma gaaad guuuyshh Rox is playing in the garden. Did you know a have a bladda condition? *licks lips* he litruurrlly loooves it guyshh. Errrmmmm so yeah. Rox is at me mams for the weekend it's actually me mams garden and it was pre recorded video

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow I’m impressed at Rox counting so young! Is that normal? *inadequate-feeling mother of an 18-month old*

Reactions: 1
Wow I’m impressed at Rox counting so young! Is that normal? *inadequate-feeling mother of an 18-month old*
He isn’t counting, he is just reciting the number from memory.

Don’t feel inadequate, my 18 months just ‘aahh’s’ at me all day 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.