Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see both Casey and Rox have had haircuts... I see lockdown still doesn't apply to them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Last lockdown she had her eyelashes done and a kids birthday party. She doesn’t give a tit even though she’s soooooooo pawly

Reactions: 4
Omg have you all seen caseys stories. Rox is on there and his belly looks so deformed. Not being nasty at all as Casey said it is because he has had a meal but I have genuinely never seen any child’s stomach look like that after a meal. I may be wrong and it could be normal

Reactions: 2
Omg have you all seen caseys stories. Rox is on there and his belly looks so deformed. Not being nasty at all as Casey said it is because he has had a meal but I have genuinely never seen any child’s stomach look like that after a meal. I may be wrong and it could be normal
ewwwwwwww i hate the way he talked to him. he sounded so rude and dismissive, like he was trying to cause an argument?? it was such an inappropriate tone, poor little lad just wanted to dance on the stairs and his dad sounded like he was disgusted.

My lil girls belly goes like this after a massive dinner aswell 😂

Reactions: 3
The t
ewwwwwwww i hate the way he talked to him. he sounded so rude and dismissive, like he was trying to cause an argument?? it was such an inappropriate tone, poor little lad just wanted to dance on the stairs and his dad sounded like he was disgusted.
The two of them are horrible parents

Ah right I have never seen anything like that before. I know now 😂😂😂

Could be the angle but that belly really doesn’t look healthy or normal. I have 3 children and work at a nursery, never seen children bellies look like that 😳

I have never seen this before this shocked me so much! 😂

Could be the angle but that belly really doesn’t look healthy or normal. I have 3 children and work at a nursery, never seen children bellies look like that 😳

It just looked painful and very misshapen. Like something out of alien just before it hatched 😂😂😂 poor kid but if it’s normal that’s good it just looked quite shocking to see

Ohhh my girl has a massive appetite it only really happens after pasta though 😂

• Heart
My sons belly goes pop but I don’t think it goes out of shape of a round belly like what Rox’s looks like. I do think it looks too full and miss-shaped but that may be the angle.

She’s definately pregnant you can see in her new pic and also new series of geordie ogs filming so she needs a storyline and always said she wanted to be pregnant at her wedding which she is planning

Omg can’t wait for her to have two 🤣🤣 she couldn’t cope with all the dogs she had never mind babies 🤣

Reactions: 5
Omg can’t wait for her to have two 🤣🤣 she couldn’t cope with all the dogs she had never mind babies 🤣
I know 😂😂😂 they don’t think about these things when they have babies for the gram do they. Suppose she can just flog it off to old sharra as she does with Rox. Everything is for show with them. I bet they ain’t happy behind closed doors

I know 😂😂😂 they don’t think about these things when they have babies for the gram do they. Suppose she can just flog it off to old sharra as she does with Rox. Everything is for show with them. I bet they ain’t happy behind closed doors
Rock hard Sharra can have the dogs
I agree, they aren’t as happy as they want people to think. Marnie hasn’t grown out of her old lifestyle yet! I can see them splitting in a few years and she will be living the way Sophie does now

Reactions: 3
Rock hard Sharra can have the dogs
I agree, they aren’t as happy as they want people to think. Marnie hasn’t grown out of her old lifestyle yet! I can see them splitting in a few years and she will be living the way Sophie does now
😂😂 completely agree . You can see she craves that life and I honestly think she has party got pregnant because of Ellun. Saying that she may not be pregnant but I really think there will be a reveal soon and the. Will be the main storyline through probably the most boring show ever geordie ogs

Reactions: 1
😂😂 completely agree . You can see she craves that life and I honestly think she has party got pregnant because of Ellun. Saying that she may not be pregnant but I really think there will be a reveal soon and the. Will be the main storyline through probably the most boring show ever geordie ogs
Imagine getting pregnant to stay relevant for a catch up show from your has been days where all you did was get pissed, shag and fight. Goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does his nappy always looks so full? Especially in Marnies latest story 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.