Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that nappy on back to front? Plus it’s sooo bloody full looks like it hasn’t been changed for hours 😫 why would you even show your baby like that to 4 mil people!! She’s also deffo pregnant eating that much, 4 full meals a day and lots of snacks and cheese strings hmmmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just went to have a look at his nappy cos of here 🤣 it's pure flapping round surely they can see it needs changing 😂 do they ever get their arses off the cou and play with him?

Nice to see Rox without a dummy as well. He is a lovely looking kid

Reactions: 3
How can she say if it wasn’t for running around after Rox 🤣 she doesn’t get off the bleeping sofa or out of bed the dafty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she say if it wasn’t for running around after Rox 🤣 she doesn’t get off the bleeping sofa or out of bed the dafty
The cheek of her saying this 🤣 she’s either in bed with sweets, in the sofa with sweets or making Casey drive her for oxygen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That nappy was shamefully full, they should actually be ashamed of themselves! Sitting like slobs on the sofa recording him, poor little boy!!! How about you sit in (what looks like) 5/6 hours worth of piss!!!

Reactions: 6
God that nappy was down by his knees!
I don’t have kids so utterly clueless on this but should he still be in nappies or is this more parenting goals from horizontal hobag?

Reactions: 1
God that nappy was down by his knees!
I don’t have kids so utterly clueless on this but should he still be in nappies or is this more parenting goals from horizontal hobag?
He is still little so will be in nappies for a while, my oldest was desperate to use a potty and my youngest is 2 and couldn’t care less! No harm trying to waiting til they are ready means it’s not ‘training’ so much as just reminding them as they pick it up. I’m sure her mum will have to do that as she taught him to walk and he will probably be sick of Marnie talking about how he’s good with his bladda while she’s soooooo bad

Reactions: 2
That nappy was shamefully full, they should actually be ashamed of themselves! Sitting like slobs on the sofa recording him, poor little boy!!! How about you sit in (what looks like) 5/6 hours worth of piss!!!
lazy parents everything for the gram. How she will deal with another baby I will never know. Oh wait their rock hard sharra will be doing that. As everyone has said she does absolutely nothing and sits and moans about everything and then shows her son running about with a nappy like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably does sit in her own piss for 5/6 hours if Casey is not around to tip it away for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've done her proper dirty there posting that quote with a pic of what she used to look like next to a pic where she looks a bit like Michael Jackson shes had that much work done 😂

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she has upset someone in production hence the rather cutting comment under the IG post 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.