Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not into this sleep training thing, especially if it involves crying it out method as I could never do that. There’s research which shows this can lead to attachment issues. Anything for a lie in though eh Marnie?!

Reactions: 10
I’m not into this sleep training thing, especially if it involves crying it out method as I could never do that. There’s research which shows this can lead to attachment issues. Anything for a lie in though eh Marnie?!
And it barely ever works, I remember their videos standing outside roxs room for an hour while he cries then having to send him the mums for a weekend as they were exhausted listening to him. No wonder he cba to say anything

• Sad
Reactions: 4
And it barely ever works, I remember their videos standing outside roxs room for an hour while he cries then having to send him the mums for a weekend as they were exhausted listening to him. No wonder he cba to say anything
Omg did they just film themselves listening to Rox cry for instagram?

Reactions: 3
Why is that dummy neverrrrrr out of his mouth?! I get he has a dummy, my son did but wowwww it might as well be glued in!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
whats she posted to make you think this🤔I’m intrigued but Cba to watch her stories she annoys me hahaha
She did a Q&A and someone asked if they are planning on having another baby, they both giggled and Casey said something like “maybe” it’s just the way they acted 😂

Reactions: 5
Lucky kid, they might get less attention that Rox! Or more as they can earn them some money for the photo shoot

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She did a Q&A and someone asked if they are planning on having another baby, they both giggled and Casey said something like “maybe” it’s just the way they acted 😂
oh right, thanks for replying!! she’s probs only said it because the other day Helen said they want another girl. childish lol

Reactions: 6
Had to laugh at her saying she’s too busy to do a typical day with Rox on her stories!!
no hun you couldn’t because you wouldn’t have a clue what Casey does on a typical day with your son 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m calling it now that Marnies pregnant
I thought she said after having Rox she didn’t want any more kids because it was horrific birth and recovery. I guess she doesn’t like the fact that Helen is getting more attention so she has changed her mind 🤦‍♀️
I swear if she has another baby it’s not for the right reasons. Just another kid she gets to match outfits in then ignore for the rest of the day 😞

Reactions: 8
I watched that q&a and think she is pregnant also. What’s up with her bottom lip also? looks like she’s had a bloody stroke!

• Haha
If she is pregnant it will be to get on that mtv pregnant celebrities programme. I use the word celebrity loosely as I have no idea who anyone is in it except for Charlotte Dawson from EOTB. Perfect for Marnie and chums.

Didn’t she say she wanted to be pregnant for her wedding also and she mentioned her wedding is this year. Better get those dummies in marnie so you can shove it in the kids mouth so it doesn’t bother you but take it out for the gram of course. I agree it’s because Helen has a new baby and is getting more attention. She is so petty

Another kid for Rock hard sharra

Last edited:
  • Haha
If her bladder was such an issue would she not have been offered a c-section? I know with natural birth there's a risk of a prolapse etc, which obviously wouldn't help her existing problem.

Yeah
If her bladder was such an issue would she not have been offered a c-section? I know with natural birth there's a risk of a prolapse etc, which obviously wouldn't help her existing problem.
probably no where near as bad as what she makes it out to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.