Marnie Simpson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she copy everything Helen does she has put on her stories Rox with a filter of course and said it’s the eyes for me. Two days after Helen posted a picture of elvis saying it’s the lips for me. She copies everything she does

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she actually letting Rox drink a fruit shoot before bed?? Oh my god 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actually letting Rox drink a fruit shoot before bed?? Oh my god 🤣
She will be complaining in the morning rox had such a restless night EH I wonder why.
There so bad &especially at his age my niece used only drink that when younger and her teeth are so bad has had 3 pulled by age 5 dentist said its the fruit shoots. There ok for treat once in a while but not every day...
There rotten as well so sweet..

Reactions: 6
She will be complaining in the morning rox had such a restless night EH I wonder why.
There so bad &especially at his age my niece used only drink that when younger and her teeth are so bad has had 3 pulled by age 5 dentist said its the fruit shoots. There ok for treat once in a while but not every day...
There rotten as well so sweet..
Anything to keep him quiet

Reactions: 3
The was she calls out ‘babaaaaaaa’ to him is like nails on a chalk board to me.. is that a new thing or it just now she’s starting to interact with him since reading on here that the general opinion is that she’s a lazy mama

Reactions: 12
The was she calls out ‘babaaaaaaa’ to him is like nails on a chalk board to me.. is that a new thing or it just now she’s starting to interact with him since reading on here that the general opinion is that she’s a lazy mama
Just started it’s so annoying isn’t it . If she has been reading here she hasn’t made much change to looking after her son . Feeble efforts like peek a boo and 100 new cars to shut him up oh and fruit shoot before bed. Moron

Reactions: 6
What's her oxygen time post about? Looks hospital like...attention seeking?
she was dragging on about it recently on her stories but I fell asleep half way through so don’t know exactly what it is for. But I’m sure she said it gives her soo much energy after guyz 😩😂

Reactions: 5
she was dragging on about it recently on her stories but I fell asleep half way through so don’t know exactly what it is for. But I’m sure she said it gives her soo much energy after guyz 😩😂
Have you heard how her lips constantly slap when she talks . Yak

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I was kinda right about the photos it ain’t an underwear one but it’s her attempt at trying to be sexy to get the likes. I knew it was coming with old slappy the clown

Reactions: 3
Having worked in schools you can tell the kids who are just plonked in front of the tv all day with no conversation and mental stimulation whatsoever. It is so sad and even though he probably materially wants for nothing he may well struggle to form coherent sentences and communicate clearly. Very sad and avoidable and ultimately crappy parenting.

Reactions: 14
i finished finished watching season 16 of geordie shore and i cannot believe marnie’s bleeping attitude towards EVERYONE. she’s an unlikeable person on the show at the best of times, but oh my god. casey should have left her after that house party and the bracelet because she is clearly still in love with aaron, and the whole “best friendship” was just a total excuse for their emotional affair. and don’t get me started about the last night, when nathan saw them sneak off together to the only non camera area of the whole house!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is it irritating anyone else how she keeps saying how ill she is, how all of them have been ill etc and yet still go shopping together, go to house visits together, still sending Rox to nursery? There's a global pandemic going on - go and get a bloody covid test if you're feeling rough!

i finished finished watching season 16 of geordie shore and i cannot believe marnie’s bleeping attitude towards EVERYONE. she’s an unlikeable person on the show at the best of times, but oh my god. casey should have left her after that house party and the bracelet because she is clearly still in love with aaron, and the whole “best friendship” was just a total excuse for their emotional affair. and don’t get me started about the last night, when nathan saw them sneak off together to the only non camera area of the whole house!!!!!!!!!
She’s a horrible person isn’t she. So far up her own arse

Is it irritating anyone else how she keeps saying how ill she is, how all of them have been ill etc and yet still go shopping together, go to house visits together, still sending Rox to nursery? There's a global pandemic going on - go and get a bloody covid test if you're feeling rough!
I know it’s all pity me isn’t it. You have a cold get over it and god help that it isn’t anything else because their trips out they could have infected anyone they came into contact with

Reactions: 1
Has she actually ever said what her bladder condition is or is it ket bladder ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Has she actually ever said what her bladder condition is or is it ket bladder ?
Ket bladder I would say like and before anyone goes on a rant it is well known how she was into drugs. It may not be but it is something that happens due to that lifestyle. Suppose we will never know. She is a woman

Reactions: 10
She’s so full of tit it’s unreal. Casey already said on his post that he was sleep trained so god didn’t gift you with nothing hun. Loves to make herself better than others - blates to one up Helen and Chet since they’ve mentioned a lot that Elvis doesn’t sleep! 😒
Last night was Elvis’ first night in his £400 rocking cot thing and she goes and posts this the morning after. Helen us clearly the better mum and much more hands on and Marnie is jealous because of it.

She’s so full of tit it’s unreal. Casey already said on his post that he was sleep trained so god didn’t gift you with nothing hun. Loves to make herself better than others - blates to one up Helen and Chet since they’ve mentioned a lot that Elvis doesn’t sleep! 😒

Why is she trying to make out she has a unicorn baby that magically sleeps well when Casey posts they sleep trained the kid at 4 months. Be interested to know if they let the poor baby cry it out. I despise parents that brag their babies are amazing sleepers. Eff off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.