Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F

for someone who had lost a friend to addiction you clearly donā€™t have a clue about the disease, itā€™s not about not wanting to stop she is unwell the devil lives in her head everyday and itā€™s no as easy as you might think to just put it down and stop the lassie needs put into treatment to learn about what she suffers from and have any chance at getting her life back , and trust me even paying private getting into treatment can take a long time šŸ˜”
Excuse me, I do understand. My sister is a recovering addict, I have seen her relapse many, many times. I know theyā€™re not ready to be helped until theyā€™re ready and itā€™s very sad Emz hasnā€™t yet got to that place, is what I meant! Trust me Iā€™ve seen how addiction destroys someone, I almost also lost my sister to it in recent years. Iā€™m the only one in my family that sympathises with her as trauma is the root of it all, like I have said here I think it is for Emz. I feel sorry for people in addiction, it isnā€™t their fault and I just wish theyā€™d realise that and seek help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a weird individual who hangs a
wtf is happening gemma ringing round everyone in liverpool - she needs to start taking accountability for herself i swear to god
round teenagers n0nce granny springs to mind with her

Reactions: 3
I don't think she has had anyone round that she hasn't actually fallen out with one way or another. Maybe Tyrone. Even Dave has said he's washed his hands of her
Sheā€™s got a lot of support at the mo from the likes of Angie etc, I canā€™t understand it personally. Thatā€™ll fade šŸ¤£

Whatā€™s happened with her and barker? Just heard her and Brett talking and saying barker canā€™t work at the moment, sheā€™s got pictures of the bruises he gave her. Sheā€™s got recordings and stuff

Now sheā€™s back with Ryan and she likes a ā€œbit of 50 shades of greyā€ šŸ¤¢
---
Mad hatter is back in the kitchen of doom tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
What happened with Mad Hatter? I saw Emz kicking off abit in MH chat Thursday jealous she was meeting EQ, but MH said no Iā€™m coming to you Emz. Thatā€™s all I saw and she wasnā€™t att Emz yesterday?

Reactions: 1
From the clips I've seen

There was something about emz booking gokarting and paying for it. Then MH telling her she can't afford it and emz couldn't cancel

Then there was something about MH inviting eq to meet up with them but emz said she didn't want to meet eq

I think it was just an escalation of things

Reactions: 2
If you can go on missed the madness on Facebook lots of screen recordings. MH couldn't go liverpool as no money, then she made money to go , emz then said it to thousands of people and MH wasn't happy as friends don't do that and embarrass friends. Then emz started getting cocky so MH called her Sarah and a murder3r and emz started to cry. MH has seen the light haha, she was just acting hard infront of Ryan and it'd backfired

Reactions: 6
She was with Ryan in the queens pub in Aintree the other day and the whole pub had eyes on her because they were ready to twit her if they needed to šŸ¤£ She didnā€™t start like say there quiet as anything, canā€™t say nothing unless sheā€™s in the comfort of her own crack kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The state of her tonight, didnā€™t she have a dog whereā€™s the dog?
she needs to go jail, canā€™t see her changing any other way.., will end in a permanent disaster

Reactions: 4
The state of her tonight, didnā€™t she have a dog whereā€™s the dog?
she needs to go jail, canā€™t see her changing any other way.., will end in a permanent disaster
Yes Faith. She is still there.. usually spends her time laying in her dog bed. She was let out on Friday night for toilet, Emz wouldnā€™t pick it up so John had to

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3