Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
You know what pisses me off?.. the way some people use her addictions as an excuse for her behaviour.. I’m not on about any posts on here I’m more on about her gifters, some creators, her mods etc.

A lot of people suffer with MH or alcohol/drug addiction and I can guarantee not all of them go around falsely accusing men of r@pe, abuse, domestic violence etc.

She’s one dangerous girl with or without her addictions and all the people who sit in her live gifting her or supporting her are enabling her behaviour.

Take away her addictions and she will still be the most poisonous vile person, no help will change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
F

for someone who had lost a friend to addiction you clearly don’t have a clue about the disease, it’s not about not wanting to stop she is unwell the devil lives in her head everyday and it’s no as easy as you might think to just put it down and stop the lassie needs put into treatment to learn about what she suffers from and have any chance at getting her life back , and trust me even paying private getting into treatment can take a long time 😡
Excuse me, I do understand. My sister is a recovering addict, I have seen her relapse many, many times. I know they’re not ready to be helped until they’re ready and it’s very sad Emz hasn’t yet got to that place, is what I meant! Trust me I’ve seen how addiction destroys someone, I almost also lost my sister to it in recent years. I’m the only one in my family that sympathises with her as trauma is the root of it all, like I have said here I think it is for Emz. I feel sorry for people in addiction, it isn’t their fault and I just wish they’d realise that and seek help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Windermere

VIP Member
My favourite quote from last night

"Where do you want a taxi to emz?"

"Bridge"

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Attention seeking twat

• Haha
Reactions: 13

yazoo21

VIP Member
What a load of shite she was horrible to that Scottish/american guy she was shouting in his face and he just wanted to leave
That cla wannabe last night was cringe as anything so vulgar the boyf seemed okay.
There will be some come downs today 😝
That fella mad hatter is with could do so much better than her what a horrible cow

Reactions: 10

Lillyloo

VIP Member
What the hell happened last night? I can’t make out what started it all watching the recordings, of course last night I had to go on a rare night out and miss it all 🤬
Emz got pissed, verbally abused Barker all night - told him he’s never there for her and that Ryan is better in bed and accused him of physically assaulting her. She also screamed at him to leave and when he did she threatened to go to the nearest bridge. Barker went back, Emz abused him again then 2 weird lads turned up to hotel spying on her, they all went out to confront them and they sped off in a car. Emz mum also turned up to the hotel then disappeared, Barker left and never went back leaving Emz and her 2 TikTok mates to go back to the kitchen of doom.

Eventful to say the least 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was with Ryan in the queens pub in Aintree the other day and the whole pub had eyes on her because they were ready to twat her if they needed to 🤣 She didn’t start like say there quiet as anything, can’t say nothing unless she’s in the comfort of her own crack kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Redgirl81

VIP Member
What happened with Kelly? Why's there a live at 8pm about it I feel I've missed a car crash chapter of cilla crack.
Kelly was a friend of Emz who was there for her especially when Markus died.
Kellys Auntie came on a live yesterday and said something about how bad Emz treated her niece, she would spit at her, got men to urinate on her and tried to throw her in a canal, apparently there is a live tonight at 8pm with Kelly’s auntie and she’s got proof??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

crazycakelady

VIP Member
What a load of shite she was horrible to that Scottish/american guy she was shouting in his face and he just wanted to leave
That cla wannabe last night was cringe as anything so vulgar the boyf seemed okay.
There will be some come downs today 😝

Reactions: 7

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Same old shite. Cutting herself, taking tablets and ranting. I’m so bored of it i swiped out of her live. I think the majority are catching onto her pathetic childish antics.

• Angry

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Someone from the hotel is checking the room. I bet it stinks of smoke
---
Oh she left
---
Oop barker is back
---
Oh wait no he left again

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
The way she speaks to people on live
Threatening to come off if people don’t tap the screen
Vile cunt

wineanddine

Chatty Member
im sick of people using her addiction or even the fact that she’s a woman to defend her actions. Like already stated, it’s the person she is, no one can change that. too many people getting involved, all these people on live putting their two pence in - no one mentioning the endless people she’s threatened!!

Reactions: 6

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I watched some of the live last night when they were in the kitchen with two randoms and she was shouting about how she was going to be sitting on Ryan’s face later 🤢🤢🤢
Sit on the face of someone with that hooter? 😱 someone on tiktok said he looks like Elmer Fudd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6