Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she doesn’t eat when barker is down and he’s down for 10 days this time

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So barker wants to get his stuff from the kitchen and go but she’s saying no 🙄

Reactions: 2
Rows with Barker 😂 she said he slept with her the other night and now he’s “being like this” and left the group chat 😂

• Haha
god i just want to take faithy home man and look after her :( just thinking of her either putting up with emz or being locked away and alone kills me

she’s just a state cba

Reactions: 4
What just happened? Suddenly the live ended but didn’t say disconnected and now her tiktok has gone? Did barker deactivate it?!

She’s actually so dangerous. That was not a bruise, that was a love bite I’m sure. God knows what happened to the live it suddenly ended 👀

Reactions: 3
She’s actually so dangerous. That was not a bruise, that was a love bite I’m sure. God knows what happened to the live it suddenly ended 👀
100% was a love bite
---
Her account has gone but she’s on her back up
---
wtf she has a pay as you go phone with no credit?! Are we in 2004?

Reactions: 2
What's 2s?
Why were they telling her to stop, because he could loose his job? I missed the start of it. So confused 🤔

She wanted to go jump off a bridge. Apparently it’s the anniversary of Markus’ death so this all makes sense. The guilt.

Reactions: 5