Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John shields being the third wheel watching her and squidward kiss in the kitchen killed me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened with Kelly? Why's there a live at 8pm about it I feel I've missed a car crash chapter of cilla crack.
Kelly was a friend of Emz who was there for her especially when Markus died.
Kellys Auntie came on a live yesterday and said something about how bad Emz treated her niece, she would spit at her, got men to urinate on her and tried to throw her in a canal, apparently there is a live tonight at 8pm with Kelly’s auntie and she’s got proof??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t surprise me she’s nasty seen the way she spoke to the police and fire service Tuesday night , anyone know what this live stream will be on?

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t surprise me she’s nasty seen the way she spoke to the police and fire service Tuesday night , anyone know what this live stream will be on?
Tiktokdrama2424 (it’s them 2 lads who Emz said are stalkers)

They were just on before saying they will be going sub only view to try and stop Emz minions reporting the account, don’t know if you can still watch if you don’t click on the live?

they are saying money will be going to charity who sub but doesn’t sit right with me that.. looks like they are using this live for money.

Reactions: 5
Yeah definitely looks like a money grab I’m sure it will be screen recorded and all over the fyp.
She’s just posted this
IMG_1143.jpeg

Well I’m watching 😂😂
---
It’s not pay to watch anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tiktokdrama2424 on now but seems like it's gonna be a let down. They've no idea what they're doing!

People just wrote in the chat “waste of £3” 😂 I mean I watched these texts which could be anyone tbh not really proof. Then the sub only comments came off so every can comment. I just want to know what’s actually happened

Reactions: 3
So did them 2 lads ring the number from the texts?? I was watching Emz and she said she had a call but it went through to her voicemail.. has she just grassed herself up? 😂😂

So did them 2 lads ring the number from the texts?? I was watching Emz and she said she had a call but it went through to her voicemail.. has she just grassed herself up? 😂😂
Yes someone said she has her phone set up so that if unknown numbers ring her then it will automatically go straight to voicemail.

• Haha
All those messages just showed the aunty as an aggressor as she was the one making threats towards Emz. They didn't explain what happened to Kelly, they kicked people from the box who had a difference of opinion. But they also had 198 subscribers that paid £3 and there was no sub chat on.

Reactions: 2
All those messages just showed the aunty as an aggressor as she was the one making threats towards Emz. They didn't explain what happened to Kelly, they kicked people from the box who had a difference of opinion. But they also had 198 subscribers that paid £3 and there was no sub chat on.
They did explain a few times and I’m just waiting for the voice notes tonight that she main one