Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of shite she was horrible to that Scottish/american guy she was shouting in his face and he just wanted to leave
That cla wannabe last night was cringe as anything so vulgar the boyf seemed okay.
There will be some come downs today 😝

Reactions: 7
She is an addict and clearly doesn’t want to change. I lost my friend to drug and alcohol addiction a few years ago. She relapsed, but Emz doesn’t even want to try to change. What a sad life relying on substances to survive, always being alone with no joy or direction in life. Why doesn’t she want more for herself? She’s so young! . Frustrates me.
F
She is an addict and clearly doesn’t want to change. I lost my friend to drug and alcohol addiction a few years ago. She relapsed, but Emz doesn’t even want to try to change. What a sad life relying on substances to survive, always being alone with no joy or direction in life. Why doesn’t she want more for herself? She’s so young! . Frustrates me.
for someone who had lost a friend to addiction you clearly don’t have a clue about the disease, it’s not about not wanting to stop she is unwell the devil lives in her head everyday and it’s no as easy as you might think to just put it down and stop the lassie needs put into treatment to learn about what she suffers from and have any chance at getting her life back , and trust me even paying private getting into treatment can take a long time 😡

Reactions: 5
F

for someone who had lost a friend to addiction you clearly don’t have a clue about the disease, it’s not about not wanting to stop she is unwell the devil lives in her head everyday and it’s no as easy as you might think to just put it down and stop the lassie needs put into treatment to learn about what she suffers from and have any chance at getting her life back , and trust me even paying private getting into treatment can take a long time 😡
She has to want that change though, doesn’t she? She has to want the help and to try the first steps of recovery.

Reactions: 6
With substance addiction the worst part is usually all the time you spend alone, in your own head, not able to sleep and suicidal and thinking about what it’s cost you (financially and personally). Where Emz has tiktok lives it’s almost like she avoids the part where she has to ever be alone with her own thoughts and feelings. She has constant company to ‘distract’ her. She has people paying for it and enabling her too.

She has to want that change though, doesn’t she? She has to want the help and to try the first steps of recovery.
Yes she does but when stuck in active addiction wanting help isn’t enough especially when fighting the thoughts of using or boozing , I wanted help for years but it took for me to nearly die before I actually got it 🥲

Reactions: 1
You know what pisses me off?.. the way some people use her addictions as an excuse for her behaviour.. I’m not on about any posts on here I’m more on about her gifters, some creators, her mods etc.

A lot of people suffer with MH or alcohol/drug addiction and I can guarantee not all of them go around falsely accusing men of r@pe, abuse, domestic violence etc.

She’s one dangerous girl with or without her addictions and all the people who sit in her live gifting her or supporting her are enabling her behaviour.

Take away her addictions and she will still be the most poisonous vile person, no help will change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a load of shite she was horrible to that Scottish/american guy she was shouting in his face and he just wanted to leave
That cla wannabe last night was cringe as anything so vulgar the boyf seemed okay.
There will be some come downs today 😝
That fella mad hatter is with could do so much better than her what a horrible cow

Reactions: 10
My favourite quote from last night

"Where do you want a taxi to emz?"

"Bridge"

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Attention seeking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fell asleep about 12-30/1 and they were in the kitchen. What was the end result?

Reactions: 1
im sick of people using her addiction or even the fact that she’s a woman to defend her actions. Like already stated, it’s the person she is, no one can change that. too many people getting involved, all these people on live putting their two pence in - no one mentioning the endless people she’s threatened!!

I got on Sean's bus this afternoon, was dying to ask him about emz 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What the hell happened last night? I can’t make out what started it all watching the recordings, of course last night I had to go on a rare night out and miss it all 🤬

Reactions: 3
What the hell happened last night? I can’t make out what started it all watching the recordings, of course last night I had to go on a rare night out and miss it all 🤬
Emz got pissed, verbally abused Barker all night - told him he’s never there for her and that Ryan is better in bed and accused him of physically assaulting her. She also screamed at him to leave and when he did she threatened to go to the nearest bridge. Barker went back, Emz abused him again then 2 weird lads turned up to hotel spying on her, they all went out to confront them and they sped off in a car. Emz mum also turned up to the hotel then disappeared, Barker left and never went back leaving Emz and her 2 TikTok mates to go back to the kitchen of doom.

Eventful to say the least 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone been watching ‘Onlytonyofficial’

Going in on Emz with others in his boxes.

Reactions: 2