Markusemzzz #5 Emz & her fishy minge, all she does is full time binge!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she speaks to people on live
Threatening to come off if people don’t tap the screen
Vile bleep

Reactions: 7
What is her actual account she goes live from is it Facebook or tiktok I can’t find it I’ve been following the drama from drama pages!

Reactions: 2
What is her actual account she goes live from is it Facebook or tiktok I can’t find it I’ve been following the drama from drama pages!
Normally on TikTok. Markusemz
---
Her and Ryan were still screeching around the kitchen at 6am and eventually went to bed at half 6. Skanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched some of the live last night when they were in the kitchen with two randoms and she was shouting about how she was going to be sitting on Ryan’s face later 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I watched some of the live last night when they were in the kitchen with two randoms and she was shouting about how she was going to be sitting on Ryan’s face later 🤢🤢🤢
Sit on the face of someone with that hooter? 😱 someone on tiktok said he looks like Elmer Fudd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s just my FYP but all of last night and even this morning at 9 o’clock all my live section is on TikTok is people drinking and doing Coke sometimes not even hiding it🫣👃

I don’t know if it’s just my FYP but all of last night and even this morning at 9 o’clock all my live section is on TikTok is people drinking and doing Coke sometimes not even hiding it🫣👃
Vile isn’t it. Mines often the same.

Same old shite. Cutting herself, taking tablets and ranting. I’m so bored of it i swiped out of her live. I think the majority are catching onto her pathetic childish antics.

• Angry
Why is she not sectioned or ever arrested for how she’s behaving when police come to her flat?