Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be that obvious/big?
Yes, she was blowing her nose all night so she must of had a runny nose through all the coke she was snorting.. hence why some of its stuck to the outside of her nostrils 🫣

Tbh I wouldn’t even put it past her to of dabbed it there on purpose!

Reactions: 5
Wow she’s on live with all her mods giving Ex mod Andrea tit 🤦🏼‍♀️ oh and Ryan is in the famous kitchen 🙄

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been paying close attention but it felt like she’d sorted herself out for a while didn’t it? That’s what makes me question whether this is her going through something OR money is drying up. If she’s putting herself at risk in this way for money then that’s crazy.

I can’t stand the man but Dave tells emz how it is and tells her what she doesn’t want to hear but he says the truth
---
She really will end up dead at a young age and the only ones I feel sorry for are the people that find her and that dog.

God forbid that dog dies before her, emz will be in a downhill spiral
---
Jesus Ryan is still in her bed! I thought he’d gone?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What's she talking about? Constant pity party for 1 and won't help herself. If she doesn't end up dead someone else will in that kitchen.

How is her supposed bf barker okay with her behaving like this and abusing her body with drink/drugs??

Reactions: 4
She was live last night when I went to bed live when I woke been to work and back home and she's still live bet poor faith hasn't even been out for pee

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s no one in that bed I don’t think! It’s just loads of pillows or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.