Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kennedy used to be part of scousers in a van with her fella, haven’t got a clue why she’s ended up in that crack den because she’s a nice girl

Reactions: 6
Kennedy used to be part of scousers in a van with her fella, haven’t got a clue why she’s ended up in that crack den because she’s a nice girl
I didn’t watch her for long earlier but she seemed really nice and normal but since she’s been in the kitchen, she seems really different

Reactions: 3
Some of Kennedys family turned up to take her home and emz was acting all terrified of the guy yet she will have any old Tom dick and Harry in normally. She came in screaming someone needs to call the police

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Some of Kennedys family turned up to take her home and emz was acting all terrified of the guy yet she will have any old Tom dick and Harry in normally. She came in screaming someone needs to call the police
She was perfectly fine until she got in that kitchen, we all know what happens once you get in there we’ve seen it all with Sean. Kennedys family won’t let this lie

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She was perfectly fine until she got in that kitchen, we all know what happens once you get in there we’ve seen it all with Sean. Kennedys family won’t let this lie
I had stopped watching but then saw she was shouting down the phone and started watching again so I don’t really know how it all kicked off but now the water works are in full flow

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely been spiked, she went live on insta and she looked like she was frothing at the mouth and everything! Emz is a dangerous individual she needs the death sentence

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watched some of this madness last night. Could hear ems off camera chopping up something on the counter and then offering Kennedy a straw. Half me thinks this is all scripted as it’s reset day sunday and the other half think she’s just a mess and not intelligent enough to do that.

Reactions: 4
I found this to be so sad last night, I’ve followed Scousers in a van since the beginning and love kennedy. She has had a hard time the past year and has now split up with Mick too.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw her in Ems kitchen, her family defo did the right thing picking her up,

I found this to be so sad last night, I’ve followed Scousers in a van since the beginning and love kennedy. She has had a hard time the past year and has now split up with Mick too.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw her in Ems kitchen, her family defo did the right thing picking her up,
The way she was speaking to her little sister on the phone aswell the scumbag. Kennedy looks after her elderly nan, all 3 of her kids died within a few years of eachother so Kennedy now brings up her primary school age sister and is her nans carer, the one night she has a blow out on the anniversary of her aunties death who brought her up and she ends up there in that state with that danger to society. Made my blood boil

• Sad
  • Wow
Kennedy seems like a really nice girl tbf shes probably in a really crappy place rn and thought going to emz's would be a laugh. I'm glad her family came to get her, they probably know shes struggling and know she did ❄ last night to stop feeling the pain shes feeling. We all make bad decisions when were in pain. I dont think she was spiked (just my thoughts on it). Anyway shame on Emz because she must know about Kennedy's life and her breakup and still let her get into a state

Reactions: 4
Tbh I’m no fan of emz but Kennedy did say first I’ll come around now I only live around the corner

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what’s happened last night but this girl needs serious help. At the weekend she was snorting on her live after Kennedy left, when she was taking to Bret. She even said ‘noone cares what I just did’. It really made me feel uncomfortable. Bret says she has anxiety and why she drinks, no she has anxiety because of past trauma, drugs and alcohol… all of that causes anxiety. She needs to get intense mental health support and rehab to get her off substances.

How old is she? Does she not have any family at all? I know she’s not liked online but you can’t help but think this girl has some real past trauma that’s screwed her up. I’ve a family member that went exactly the same way after childhood trauma.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure what’s happened last night but this girl needs serious help. At the weekend she was snorting on her live after Kennedy left, when she was taking to Bret. She even said ‘noone cares what I just did’. It really made me feel uncomfortable. Bret says she has anxiety and why she drinks, no she has anxiety because of past trauma, drugs and alcohol… all of that causes anxiety. She needs to get intense mental health support and rehab to get her off substances.

How old is she? Does she not have any family at all? I know she’s not liked online but you can’t help but think this girl has some real past trauma that’s screwed her up. I’ve a family member that went exactly the same way after childhood trauma.
Many people over the years have tried to work out why she is the way she is. She is the one who causes trauma, not the other way round. She’s just a bad person, evil through and through. She enjoys the money she makes online and will behave any way to get it. Not giving a tit who she hurts in the process.
Trauma my hoop 😂 Sorry but she’s just a really bad person, that’s all there is to it.

Reactions: 12
Many people over the years have tried to work out why she is the way she is. She is the one who causes trauma, not the other way round. She’s just a bad person, evil through and through. She enjoys the money she makes online and will behave any way to get it. Not giving a tit who she hurts in the process.
Trauma my hoop 😂 Sorry but she’s just a really bad person, that’s all there is to it.
I don’t know enough about her, I just get that vibe like my family member that went the same way. Usually at the root of addiction there’s some kind of major issues.

Where are her family? I know her Mums a wrongun.

Seriously how old is Emz because she acts like a teenager?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.