Markusemzzz #4 wallpaper is wonky, shame DG did it as he looks like a donkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be home by morning she’s sitting there miserable giving Chelsea the finger showing the decor so she gets doxxed

Reactions: 4
Idiots already doxed herself, the place she’s staying is all over tiktok and on the fb page MTM…. Cla has wasted £93 a night on this idiot

What an absolute state. Pissed again
---
Kicked off now because cla feels like she's been taken for a mug because emz is showing her location

CLA thought this stunt would fly her up the leader board. An addict won't change no matter what surroundings they are in. That applies to both of them.

Reactions: 8
Emz will never change. Not only is she addicted to alcohol and god knows what else but she’s addicted to tik tok and the attention. If she didn’t go live and get pissed, kick off etc would anybody watch her? I doubt it because that wouldn’t be ‘entertaining’ and she knows that. People watch her for the drama and to laugh at her and the states she gets in. CLA is also in it for the drama and attention, she knows full well what Emz is like!

Reactions: 7
It’s very sad a young girl in this state…she needs help with her drinking and sectioning for her own safety before she gets found unalive in bed. As for the poor dog I don’t doubt she loves faith to bits but for the welfare of the dog she needs to be re homed until Emz sorts herself out.

Reactions: 9
It’s very sad a young girl in this state…she needs help with her drinking and sectioning for her own safety before she gets found unalive in bed. As for the poor dog I don’t doubt she loves faith to bits but for the welfare of the dog she needs to be re homed until Emz sorts herself out.
Well shes 32 years old 33 this year she knows right from wrong

I was watching the live last night and after I switched off. it resonated that Emz said on Sunday morning half cut that there is a script and certain people are in this WhatsApp group. I can’t help thinking a lot of this is orchestrated for likes and views - it’s hard as I do think emz is fucked up but a lot of people say she acts pissed and then sober - surely they wouldn’t condone police being called. But I do wonder if a lot of the drama is for views or maybe using her for views. When you watch emz lives she gets loads of gifts so she must be wracking up a fortune being on 24 hours and then performing, I don’t know. Shes either clever or she’s fucked up and being paid for it and then everyone else cashing in on her lives - I think that’s it.

Reactions: 5
She’s been on all night again. I’ve been awake since half 2 and seen her on the whole time and she was on when I went to bed.

Ps I haven’t been watching her the whole time, just seen she’s been live 😅

She’s coked up to the eyeballs and been waffling tit all night, I would flip if I lived in them flats and had to put up with that.

She has a cleaner?! Why the duck does she need a cleaner when she barely leaves the house

Amazes me how quickly she goes from rolling round the floor being ‘paralytic’ slurring her words to sobering up and talking normally… 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.